Media For the guys that say that the Colby girls dislike him

i heard hes in orgies everyday with both women he pays for and those he doesnt. former title holder, can be seen on tv, and can take 99.99% of the world's population in a fight....wonder who's really pathetic here.

im not sure why these weirdo leftists just make shit up about him.. guess if u throw enough crap on the wall, one will bound to stick, ammirite??? doesnt bang the hoes he pays for... hover hands.... jones banging his mom (wtf? why would we trust anything jones says?)... connections to trump (prior to actually taking pics with him, etc.).... dishwasher servant (again, what?).

haters starting to sound super desperate.

welp. thats my vent. im not even that YUGE of a colby fan, but u kno how it goes: anti-fandom can develop neutral parties into superfans
This is the most embarrassing shit i've ever read on sherdog

i heard hes in orgies everyday with both women he pays for and those he doesnt. former title holder, can be seen on tv, and can take 99.99% of the world's population in a fight....wonder who's really pathetic here.

im not sure why these weirdo leftists just make shit up about him.. guess if u throw enough crap on the wall, one will bound to stick, ammirite??? doesnt bang the hoes he pays for... hover hands.... jones banging his mom (wtf? why would we trust anything jones says?)... connections to trump (prior to actually taking pics with him, etc.).... dishwasher servant (again, what?).

haters starting to sound super desperate.

welp. thats my vent. im not even that YUGE of a colby fan, but u kno how it goes: anti-fandom can develop neutral parties into superfans
<Dany07><Oku02><{MingNope}>{<jordan}

They obviously understand that he's shooting a promo and acting like an idiot for the cameras, I'm sure he's not in character when he's hiring them and explaining the job to them, and what are people smoking talking about Colby sleeping with them, they're just models for a funny video, not everything is about getting laid

ufc is just filled with losers following fighters on social medias to start drama

bunch of gossiping sissies

whats up with all these necro threads today. Soo much ban and im only one page in.

Umm sorry to bump again but I’m also confident the dancers at the gentlemen’s club are also incredibly interested in my Warhammer figurine painting too.

Don’t even get them started on my Magic The Gathering deck.

Back