Media For the guys that say that the Colby girls dislike him

I'm thinking this whole "chicks think I'm a creep" thing started by accident but is now being worked as part of his heel gimmick.

There was a guy on the internet who claimed to be from the future.

Why would women who rent themselves as a backdrop for losers have any respect for them?

Maybe they like him, but do they “like like” him? What is this 8th grade bullshit in an MMA site?

Most of them don’t even watch mma but Squat queen follows the south Florida mma scene closely enough. She was a ring card girl at an ammy show I went to.

He is single, wears mascara and likes to wrestle with the boys, you do the math.
552473.jpg

I remember seeing videos how back in the day Masvidal would go home with the girl and Colby would wind up on the steps alone.
Colby is the type of dude to start high-fiving hot girls while they blow kisses over to Masvidal.

If I had money to spend on chicks, I am sure they would all like me too...

With that said...If I made fuck off money like he probably makes, I’d spend it on all the ass I could possibly handle. I mean, c’mon...

Maybe they like him, but do they “like like” him? What is this 8th grade bullshit in an MMA site?
Exactly it’s patently obvious they like him a corresponding amount to what they are paid.

There was this one time, i stuck a dollar bill on that stripper's panties and she gave me a wink and a smile.

She likes me and want my babies. IMO

Why do you guys insist on sharing every IG post or tweet? If we cared then we are already following them. Also Jesus why are you even bothering to snoop around on these people’s accounts? She’s not even a fighter... Really don’t have anything better to do?

My fuck Twitter is garbage. I lose brain cells every time someone posts a Twitter discussion.
I honestly think Twitter/Instagram have genuinely made it’s users dumber

Colby pays women to hang around him and he doesn’t even nail them. That’s pathetic.

He’s not an ugly guy so he must be weird as shit around women
i heard hes in orgies everyday with both women he pays for and those he doesnt. former title holder, can be seen on tv, and can take 99.99% of the world's population in a fight....wonder who's really pathetic here.

im not sure why these weirdo leftists just make shit up about him.. guess if u throw enough crap on the wall, one will bound to stick, ammirite??? doesnt bang the hoes he pays for... hover hands.... jones banging his mom (wtf? why would we trust anything jones says?)... connections to trump (prior to actually taking pics with him, etc.).... dishwasher servant (again, what?).

haters starting to sound super desperate.

welp. thats my vent. im not even that YUGE of a colby fan, but u kno how it goes: anti-fandom can develop neutral parties into superfans

Back