For the people moaning about WMMA fights on 300...

I watch women's soccer (the US national team) and WNBA. Plus with the Olympics if an event is on i want to watch i don't care about the gender.

The other main sports I watch, American football and sumo are basically men-only.
You must feel very empowered. Good for you. You're the first dude/them I've seen admit they watch WNBA. I still don't believe you.

Would you keep a product that doesn't work more often than it does? If your car turned on once every 20 attempts would you keep it because the once a month you get to drive it is fun?

Would you keep a product that doesn't work more often than it does? If your car turned on once every 20 attempts would you keep it because the once a month you get to drive it is fun?
it's funny Dana was so against it. then they did it to empower everyone. but now, it's obvious, outside of a few fighters, it's not that entertaining. it doesn't resemble professional movements, styles, strategies, athleticism, etc. i think the best thing they could do, is consolidate all womens weight classes into one. just have one super woman weight class and whoever is at the top of that, is a real badass for sure.

it's funny Dana was so against it. then they did it to empower everyone. but now, it's obvious, outside of a few fighters, it's not that entertaining. it doesn't resemble professional movements, styles, strategies, athleticism, etc. i think the best thing they could do, is consolidate all womens weight classes into one. just have one super woman weight class and whoever is at the top of that, is a real badass for sure.
The UFC should put on an all woman card. I 100% guarantee it would not do well. Stack it even. 2 title fight to main and comain and every other fight is WMMA as well. My initial argument was let them be their own organization like Invicta, but then doing it this way they get the full push of the UFC branding behind them. It still would flop. The 2-3 good fighters in each division doesn't make up for the rest being crappy.

If Kayla Harris sucks. Hopefully they get rid of 135, no one wants to see fat chicks fights.

If it's Zhang, Joanna, Shev, the Mexican chick or Ronda returning then fine. Anything else has zero place on a major card like 300.

Test cut, hey.....

ejemplo-tony-montana.gif

063f216ea6ea4d4df654da522833456d.gif

5d02459f2400008c178e03db.gif
1706675178229.gif

How is that misogynist? I love women but that doesn’t mean I have to automatically like WMMA. Get your testosterone levels checked, you sound soft.

why are you making personal insults to me now?

dude you don't even know me, why would you say something like that

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back