For the people moaning about WMMA fights on 300...

Not everything about WMMA is a horrible thing.

These hotties weigth-ins are pretty good.
Inside the cage, sometimes we can have really nice angles when they try to wrestle.
Sometimes we need a break to smoke a pot, get a snack or go to bathroom too.

Sometimes you get a Michelle Waterson booty, other times Justine Kish diarrhea.

It’s a mixed bag.

<21>

I have never understood the appeal. I gave it a shot during the Ronda days.

I just don't care about wmma. It holds 0 appeal to me and I skip every fight , and will continue to do so.

Even if I have money on it.

You're being forced to subsidize an inferior product. You're either okay with it or you aren't.

There's a reason WMMA is piggybacking because in no way shape or form could it monetarily support itself through fan support.

If the general public didn't care about wmma, Invicta wouldn't be setting viewership records every event.
You don’t understand how 100% females. Might be less popular than 20ish% females?

Myself the perfect mix is 25-33%. 3 fights on a 12 fight card is 25%. 4 fights on the same card would be 33%. I like that mix.

If wmma was losing the big orgs money. Then wmma wouldn’t exist in those orgs.

And it makes you clowns that piss and moan about the women in every single wmma thread. Look really lame.

Ronda came to the UFC in 2013. That’s ELEVEN (11) years ago. At what point are you going to grow up enough to stay out of the threads. Or understanding it’s NEVER going away?

You don’t understand how 100% females. Might be less popular than 20ish% females?

Myself the perfect mix is 25-33%. 3 fights on a 12 fight card is 25%. 4 fights on the same card would be 33%. I like that mix.

If wmma was losing the big orgs money. Then wmma wouldn’t exist in those orgs.

And it makes you clowns that piss and moan about the women in every single wmma thread. Look really lame.

Ronda came to the UFC in 2013. That’s ELEVEN (11) years ago. At what point are you going to grow up enough to stay out of the threads. Or understanding it’s NEVER going away?
but making fun of them is just so… fun.

<Fedor23>
Keep the crusade going, comrade. You’ll get them on your side someday.
Full disclosure, I don't expect to convince the people I am windmill dunking on. They have been brainwashed from a young age and are likely beyond redemption.

I'm targeting the people on the fence, luring them over to the fun side, and at the same time trying to intimidate the more timid misogynists into not making the shitty post they are thinking about making.

Full disclosure, I don't expect to convince the people I am windmill dunking on. They have been brainwashed from a young age and are likely beyond redemption.

I'm targeting the people on the fence, luring them over to the fun side, and at the same time trying to intimidate the more timid misogynists into not making the shitty post they are thinking about making.
<mma4>
hey mane a man gotta do what a man gotta do. Sherdog is mostly just for taking the piss anyways, I can respect it.

serious question, what other fully woman sports do you guys watch? i just don't want to see two women fighting. i wouldn't even want to watch it outside of MMA. to each their own. acting like we must all have some blind allegiance is also ridiculous. what other women sports are you guys watching on your free time? respect to zhang, i'll watch the championship matches, but come on.

Back