For those comparing Gane with Izzy, there is not a single thing that Gane does better than izzy

KanoKanito

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Yeah, personality wise Gane is more down to earth, but in the cage there is not a single thing that Gane does better than Izzy. Gane is just trying to copycat izzy fighting style but with way less talent.

One guy weighs 250 lbs, so it’s pretty impressive still.

Also, why are you measuring them only on the attributes where the smaller guy will always have the Advantage, how do you think their power compares?

Also heads up Gane mauls him.

Gane would beat the shit out of Izzy.

Without weight clasess, Izzy would fight in WMMA.

I'd have to see Izzy dunk some basketballs and play soccer before I agree with this. We've seen Gane. We've see Conor, Aldo, Florian and even Anderson play soccer. Do you even futbal, Izzy?

Yeah, personality wise Gane is more down to earth, but in the cage there is not a single thing that Gane does better than Izzy. Gane is just trying to copycat izzy fighting style but with way less talent.
Izzy seems to have better home security :)
95a5b3e60be103fdd89b9c9f6f148ded.gif

Copycat Izzy?
Lol, you guys never fail to make me laugh ffs.
So you're saying he wants to make boring fights out of exciting ones?

Btw @Koro_11 is right, Gane would maul him.

He would beat Izzy 10/10 in a fight - its enough.

Yeah, except being a whole lot bigger and stronger. 250lbs vs a guy who walks around at or under 200lbs. Big difference.

They are pretty close level wise.
Gane is just a step bellow Izzy.
Yes Izzy is better but Gane's division is way worse.

Sport fans do this all the time. They hype up the person right after a win.

Gane is a very good heavy weight MMA fighter. But Izzy striking is miles away from Gane.

Back