Forged in Fire

Nameless King

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Any1 watching? Only like couple days ago I started watching and cannot stop, currently chewing through all YT videos

Overall, it will KEEL

Yeah, i watched all of them, or at least all that was available to me via play back on TV programming. I fucking love that show! I stopped watching when they changed the format and Goldberg started to be the host, though. But I think they might have restarted with the old format again, since?

Yeah, i watched all of them, or at least all that was available to me via play back on TV programming. I fucking love that show! I stopped watching when they changed the format and Goldberg started to be the host, though. But I think they might have restarted with the old format again, since?
I think that was just a spin-off. Don't know for sure since it's been ages since I saw it on TV though.

That was a separate show. The original continued.

It-Will-Keal-Front.jpg

I watch this show constantly, and I don't know why. It creeped into my life Sunday afternoon's while I was being lazy and sitting on my ass, and now it's a daily thing. Could also be because it seems to be on quite a bit.

I enjoy the show. The winner is usually the one with the better looking weapon.

They're different shows. The Goldberg one is where people take weapons to an obstacle course.

That is a different show called Knife or Death. It's an obstacle course competition where you bring your knife or sword of choice, and the person that does it the fastest wins.

Forged in Fire is a great show! It seems to be the most popular reality series on History channel, because the seasons are back to back with hardly a break like other shows. It makes me want to learn to forge. Lol

Any1 watching? Only like couple days ago I started watching and cannot stop, currently chewing through all YT videos

Overall, it will KEEL

Yes, I also love this TV series. It reminds me of Deadliest Warrior in some ways. However, it seems that Forged in Fire is much more serious.

If anyone on Sherdog remembers Deadliest Warrior, they will remember how many episodes were hilariously unrealistic.

Yea, it's bookmarked on my cable box..

Back