Forget " No man Sky" .. Try RODINA.

Summoning

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Rodina is an early access game but it is already fun and comfy to play.

Points where Rodina is better than "No man Sky"...

-1:1 Scale Planets
-You can walk in your ship and edit your ship.
-Developer keep working in the game constantly.

sP3C7KQ.jpg

rodinabig.gif

Rodina-PC-Torrent-Download.jpg

There are a ton of space games in early access right now. My favorite personally now that subnautica is out is astroneer. Whether any of these games make it to a release that doesn't come out just like no mans sky is another story.

Yeah I don't care about early access. I wish a big developer would work on one of these space games so I know it's actually coming out.

Shit on No Man's Sky all you want(for valid reason), but saying a point in this games favor is "developer keeps working on it" makes no sense. The Devs on NMS have done nothing but work on it to make it better since launch, and afaik the majority of it was free.

Shit on No Man's Sky all you want(for valid reason), but saying a point in this games favor is "developer keeps working on it" makes no sense. The Devs on NMS have done nothing but work on it to make it better since launch, and afaik the majority of it was free.

There is a huge difference between openly saying the game is in development and releasing a not even half completed game missing lots of major game features and calling that turd sandwich finished.

There is a huge difference between openly saying the game is in development and releasing a not even half completed game missing lots of major game features and calling that turd sandwich finished.
It's funny I like NMS because I just saw a few minutes of gameplay as it was released.
Ended up getting it and enjoying it because I had no expectations.

It's funny I like NMS because I just saw a few minutes of gameplay as it was released.
Ended up getting it and enjoying it because I had no expectations.

TBH with all the updates I kind of plan on getting it when I can find a sale.

TBH with all the updates I kind of plan on getting it when I can find a sale.

What did they change? I bought it and played it on LSD and had a wonderful time, and then tried playing it without drugs and didn't dig it near as much so traded it in.

I forget all early access game no way im paying for another of these garbage game ever again

What did they change? I bought it and played it on LSD and had a wonderful time, and then tried playing it without drugs and didn't dig it near as much so traded it in.
Kinda set the bar too high bud.

Yeah I don't care about early access. I wish a big developer would work on one of these space games so I know it's actually coming out.

Try Star Citizen, hahahahahaahahahahahaha

A $150 million game that is unplayable. Dudes have even stopped posting about it here.

Back