Fortress boxing Fastwraps

Silver tongue samurai

Ronin
@Blue
Reaction score
Would you guys every use something like this? I feel like if youre there for exercise or an armature you should learn to wrap your hands properly and if youre a pro someone probably does it for you. so who exactly is this stuff targeting?

it's targeted at those who want the pro experience. a step in that direction.

While I don't like Fit2Box because he never really says anything bad about the gear unless it's a knock off he does cover a huge array of gear and brands, hell he said the everlast facesaver was fantastic and I couldn't find a single good review about it it, I am trying UMA's facesaver out because of how good he said it was though.

As for the fast wraps, I'm tempted to give them a go provided they're not $80 for some wraps lol.

While I don't like Fit2Box because he never really says anything bad about the gear unless it's a knock off he does cover a huge array of gear and brands, hell he said the everlast facesaver was fantastic and I couldn't find a single good review about it it, I am trying UMA's facesaver out because of how good he said it was though.

As for the fast wraps, I'm tempted to give them a go provided they're not $80 for some wraps lol.

Oy vey its 110 CAD without shipping from the UK...im okay
save everyone a lil money

I saw Zolani Tete use them in his open workout for the Narvaez fight

Back