Forum Highlights on the Front Page

wwkirk

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Have the highlights of forum threads on the front page been intentionally discontinued, or is there something wrong with my browser? I ask, because I normally click on every one of those babies

Bugs me too for the record.

Not sure where to post this, but just hoping a moderator can read this.

Lately when you go on the sherdog main page, it used to show you a preview of 5-10 of the trending forum threads, but now it just says "+ view more"

Is this a bug? or the new layout? As it was easier to find interesting topics when they showed up with the old format.

Not sure where to post this, but just hoping a moderator can read this.

Lately when you go on the sherdog main page, it used to show you a preview of 5-10 of the trending forum threads, but now it just says "+ view more"

Is this a bug? or the new layout? As it was easier to find interesting topics when they showed up with the old format

Noticed this myself, they should really fix it if it's a bug not a feature lol it's pretty annoying.

I thought it might be their way of sanitizing the front page from some of the insane bullshit people post in the forums but idk

FDvvcd0.jpg

UFC Discussion is the main page, it's just an odd website layout

My face when I was been type sherdog.com instead of superior news site forums.sherdog.com

<{clintugh}><Hendricks02><WhitmanDefeat>

#redundancy #secondslost #whatyearisit

The Search function has been broke for like 8 months set your expectations very very low for any type of resolve. Lol

Back