Forum Move, New Software

I'll try one up tonight

Screen Shot 2016-06-24 at 7.18.32 PM.png Just thought you should all know, bets on bodega.eu are not as safe as you think. The web site can cancel a line at any point even if you have a bet slip. Your money isn't safe here and they don't make good on their bets, Stay away from this site.

PROOF: Pet placed - fight goes through - they canceled

Damn dude sorry to hear that, that's some horse shit.

Something that always puzzled me...bodog is a bettong site, yet they promoted at least one event that I know of. Isn't that a MASSIVE conflict of interest?

In Bodog's defense, that particular description clearly says 3 rounds, and Chandler vs Friere was a 5 round fight.

Can we get lines for the TUF 23 event? I tryna blow all my vcash on all 3 events.

I'll put them up now.
What I meant in my suggestion was to have 3 Tapologies in 1 thread, like a single running contest through all 3 days of fights and then total everything after the madness is over, but the way you did it is fine. Thanks

Last edited:
Im new to the MMA world, been a fan and training for 2 months. I think id like to start placing bets on the MMA game. But, i dont know anything about betting. I need a tutorial! Everything ive found in an attempt to learn how to bet has been geared toward a more experienced player. I know none of the lingo. Someone please link me a good betting for dummies tutorial!
Much appreciated

Nice to have you aboard! Mma betting is the most satisfying!... But can be super deadly. There are no locks in mma. Mma betting is so much fun. Hope you learn the ropes quickly. @helax and @mohawkblood420 can show you the ropes easily! Two of the best bookies out there.

Back