Law Founding fathers rolling over in their graves

some leftists claim you're a bigot if you oppose this filth.

<Moyes5>

Yeah there's no reason shit like that should be in schools. To me my stoner theory is the powers that be, any side of the aisle, are pedos and want to get kids interested in sex as young as possible, to get them to look stuff up online and start talking with random people about hooking up, and potentially be trafficked.

For the sake of context- which religious text does it come from? and what does that text say about polytheism?
It is from Exodus, which isn't even specific to Cristianity, let alone any specific church. Christianity didn't even exist at the time of the 10 commandments, God is the same word as Allah, and several of them are state laws. Not sure the relevance of polytheism.

It is from Exodus, which isn't even specific to Cristianity, let alone any specific church. Christianity didn't even exist at the time of the 10 commandments, God is the same word as Allah, and several of them are state laws. Not sure the relevance of polytheism.

This line of argument that you've dedicated yourself to go down is so insanely stupid that I have to assume you're trolling here.

Which ones, thou shall stone thy wife to death if she takes off her hijab?

That's just ignorant. That's not written anywhere in the Quran. The Bible is full of quotes that would be considered controversial as well. But yeah you're hilarious dude.

That's just ignorant. That's not written anywhere in the Quran. The Bible is full of quotes that would be considered controversial as well. But yeah you're hilarious dude.

There are no references to the hijab in the Qur'an, but it does permit wife-beating:

Qur'an 4:34

Men are in charge of women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth. So righteous women are devoutly obedient, guarding in [the husband's] absence what Allah would have them guard. But those [wives] from whom you fear arrogance - [first] advise them; [then if they persist], forsake them in bed; and [finally], strike them. But if they obey you [once more], seek no means against them. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted and Grand.

All the commandments teach are having good morals, don’t steal, don’t murder and don’t cheat on your spouse. Why would anyone have an issue with kids learning good morals religious or not. I say fuck it it’s actually a positive thing.

All the commandments teach are having good morals, don’t steal, don’t murder and don’t cheat on your spouse. Why would anyone have an issue with kids learning good morals religious or not. I say fuck it it’s actually a positive thing.

judeo christian values are the basis of western civilization and should be valued more in current society in my opinion but religion and state has to be kept separate because tyrants will always be waiting in the shadows to impose their faith on society and you can't have that.

woke is a religion currently being foisted on society. is that ok?

4 of the 10 commandments are bullshit "worship me" crap.

And no, religion can fuck off

4 of the 10 commandments are bullshit "worship me" crap.

And no, religion can fuck off
The Bible teaches that god is in us and we answer our own prayers by faith. That’s where I think the “worship” stuff comes from. Faith in yourself and divine guidance takes you or gives you what you want. If you have faith in anything you’re technically praying

judeo christian values are the basis of western civilization and should be valued more in current society in my opinion but religion and state has to be kept separate because tyrants will always be waiting in the shadows to impose their faith on society and you can't have that.

I’m ok with it being separated but if it only teaches good morals and no one is required to get baptized I don’t give a shit. We see more left wing and woke indoctrination today than anything and were forced to accept it. However no one has to believe in any religion if they choose not to.

Yes, I agree with you, but bro, please include the entire verse and just bolden the part that you quoted so other posters won't take it out of context.

It's fully scrapped, I respect your request. I ordinarily have no comment on anything to do with religion aside from its interaction with the Constitution but something about that shit rubbed me the wrong way tonight.

There are no references to the hijab in the Qur'an, but it does permit wife-beating:

Qur'an 4:34

Men are in charge of women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth. So righteous women are devoutly obedient, guarding in [the husband's] absence what Allah would have them guard. But those [wives] from whom you fear arrogance - [first] advise them; [then if they persist], forsake them in bed; and [finally], strike them. But if they obey you [once more], seek no means against them. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted and Grand.

Yeah I wasn't referring to that though. I was referring directly to the hijab statement. The Bible and the Quran both have a lot of questionable ethics in terms of today's standard of morality. I have no idea what your viewpoints are in general regarding religion, but do you condone slavery, killing of groups of people, and the superiority of men over women? In the Bible one of the prophets Elisha had two children killed who made fun of him for being bald. Is that not excessive?

Do you believe that women who commit adultery should be stoned? Do you believe that slaves should be obedient to their masters? Are these the values you are referring to from the Bible?

Back