Elections Fox News: Maria Bartiromo mainstreams Trump accusation that Obama is the real President

MicroBrew

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
Donald Trump has been claiming that Barack Obama is running the Biden admin from behind the scenes. That Biden is a puppet who knows nothing and does nothing.

This allegation is echoed in the rightwing blogosphere and the MAGA base.

Now, Fox News's Maria Bartiromo became the first mainstream news anchor to make this allegation.

--

Fox News host pushes Biden conspiracy theory: Obama is "running things from behind the scenes"

However, Maria Bartiromo offered no evidence that former President Barack Obama is secretly controlling Joe Biden

During a segment about Biden's legacy on Fox News, conservative pundit Charlie Kirk claimed that Biden is trying to prove that he can accomplish things that Obama could not.

"He almost wants to prove to Obama that I can do what you couldn't do when it comes to pandering to the liberal base and implementing progressive policy," Kirk opined.

"Ah!" Bartiromo replied. "That's what it is. I know he's on the phone all the time with Obama, and I'm hearing that he's running things from behind the scenes."

Bartiromo, however, offered no evidence that Obama is secretly controlling Biden.

--

Trump claims Obama is president. DeSantis mocks Trump for saying this

Trump defends mistaking Obama for Biden, says he’s being sarcastic

“Whenever I sarcastically insert the name Obama for Biden as an indication that others may actually be having a very big influence in running our Country,” Trump wrote in a Truth Social post on Monday. “Ron DeSanctimonious and his failing campaign apparatus, together with the Democrat’s Radical Left ‘Disinformation Machine,’ go wild saying that ‘Trump doesn’t know the name of our President, (CROOKED!) Joe Biden. He must be cognitively impaired,” he added, in reference to Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis’s presidential campaign.

---

So first we had the conspiracy theory that Obama was not born in the US, now we have the theory that he is running the White House and Biden is a puppet.

And they know this.. how exactly?

Quality journalism right there...

Sounds like a better idea, actually..

Somebodies got to be feeding him peanut butter and shoving carrots up his tail pipe like Mr.Ed that talking horse.

She is being sued by smartmatic. Maybe she will not learn her lesson until she gets the Tucker treatment. I thought she would have been collateral damage from the damn near 800 million Fox paid out for Dominion.

I also think the reason Fox settled with Maria's producer Abby Grossberg is because Abby was making noise that Maria was cheating on her husband with none other than Mike McCarthy. We will never know because Fox settled that one like Dominion before the Rubes found out those they are constantly listening too are either pieces of shit or think their viewers are dumb.

Well Biden's obviously not even capable of running anything, but who the hell thinks either one of them are the ones making decisions? The politicians are there to announce the decisions, not to make them.

I don't know who is running shit, but it ain't Biden. Guy doesn't even know where the fuck he is half the time, and has to be lead around by his wife, just to get off of a stage. If you think that mummy is in charge of anything at all, you're a fool.

Does anyone actually think Biden is running things?

Well Biden's obviously not even capable of running anything, but who the hell thinks either one of them are the ones making decisions? The politicians are there to announce the decisions, not to make them.

I don't know who is running shit, but it ain't Biden. Guy doesn't even know where the fuck he is half the time, and has to be lead around by his wife, just to get off of stage. If you think that mummy is in charge of anything at all, you're a fool.
LOL
Great displays of Depapism

It’s probably not Obama running things. I am certain it is not Biden running the show. He’s not capable. He signs the papers and then gets guided home by his handlers so he can enjoy ice cream and jeopardy

LOL
Great displays of Depapism
Right. The guy who can barely complete a sentence and turns into a fucking Roomba on stage, is deep in the trenches dictating shit, LOL.

Right. The guy who can barely complete a sentence and turns into a fucking Roomba on stage, is deep in the trenches dictating shit, LOL.
Words from the cancel reality cult.

ahhh i get it. the orange rapist keeps making gaffes in his speeches accosting barrack obama of still being the president, and now they are trying to downplay and spin off his own incompetence and idiocy.

ahh yes, molestini cheetolini keeps talking about having the president of hungary (which now borders russia apparently!) having barrack obama removed from presidential office, because barrack obama is the super secret president and the leader of the deep state, and everybody knows! its the worst kept secret since paul pelosi being gay!

maybe they need to get this guy a better script writer. or maybe get him to go off the script instead of going off the cuff at all of his rallies. it's its been almost 10 years since obama left office, and its rather embarassing to see mango molesto keep on confusing obama with the president. especially when mango molesto's cope campaign consists of nothing more than attacking the people who are going to put him in prison, while criticizing the competency of the opponent he will probably be running against.

how sad. sure brandon might be like 130 years old but at least he's still cognitive enough to be able to tell you guys who the sitting president is. thats more than what can be said about his opponent, who keeps on calling himself or obama the president. all of those hamberders and affairs he's had with all of his wives must finally be starting to get to him!

Last edited:
Maybe Big Mike is calling the shots? Along with Hillary and Barack

Maybe it's Obama, which wouldn't be horrible. Obviously Biden is doing nothing, he's totally demented at this point. I would be more afraid if it was some group of progressive millennials running the government vs. Obama.

Back