Francis dropping Fury

Its weird that he couldnt see that punch and the weirdest thing is that he survived it. Temple shot punches you dont see are 99% instant KO.

There speaks a lot for Fury being back to cocaine but I hope im wrong - the combo of eating a temple shot and cocaine aint good.

Francis was green and took everything stipe could dish out. We saw the difference after Nganou had more experience.
Lewis vs Nganou was a bad fight were neither guy should have got the win.
I had fury winning by 3 rounds. Nganou did great and he has some big fights ahead. Certainly bigger than guys like Tom aspinall and Sergei pavlovich
So you scored it 96-93 or 96-94 due to the kd?

Frank did good and will make better money boxing. This sets him up for at least 1-2 more great paydays

Wow strong copium. Francis improved and destroyed Stipe, I am pro Stipe and Croatian.

Derick Lewis Francis was an uneventful draw. They didn't fight. Nobody got hurt. Francis had PTS after Stipe wrecked him the first time around

In a street fight Stipe destroys Fury.

Copium next, Tyson didn't train, Tyson took coke.

Ngannou did indeed improve and clearly studied a bunch of video of how Miocic moves, and how he does that "reset" he does stepping backwards to his right which Ngannou clearly prepared for, hit him with that straight jab which dropped Miocic and led to the ending sequence of their second fight.

Nevertheless, it would be dishonest to say that the Miocic in their second fight, was the equal of the Miocic in their first fight. Miocic was clearly bigger and much more explosive in their first fight and looked like an old man by comparison in the second

And the bottom line is that against Lewis, Ngannou fought like he was afraid. Lewis got into his head and fighting is every bit if not moreso mental than physical

but again, nevertheless, Ngannou won a scorecard against Fury, dropped him, and had the more dominant rounds against him and only "lost" (debatable) due to relative inactivity due to conserving cardio

Imagine being the undefeated lineal boxing heavyweight champion of the world and getting knocked down and beating an 0-0 MMA fighter by a single point in a split decision lol.

Imagine being the undefeated lineal boxing heavyweight champion of the world and getting knocked down and beating an 0-0 MMA fighter by a single point in a split decision lol.

Temple shots you dont see really fuck you up, so theres nothing you can really do.

It feels like rape the first seconds and you have no idea whats going on. And then comes the fear.

Temple shots you dont see really fuck you up, so theres nothing you can really do.

It feels like rape the first seconds and you have no idea whats going on.

I’ve fought competitively but I’ve never been raped… I’ll have to leave that one in your hands and trust your opinion.

Ngannou also went 10 rnds which is more impressive then anything. If you’ve boxed you know there’s a reason you do 4 round fights for awhile as you build up your ring experience and increase rounds over time . To jump into a 10 rounder and succeed is more impressive then fighting Fury himself ,Ngannou didn’t know where his lungs were at so he had to somewhat hold back,in the end it’s another Fury cherry pick gone wrong . Lol

I’ve fought competitively but I’ve never been raped… I’ll have to leave that one in your hands and trust your opinion.

Try folkstyle wrestling, its the closest thing to rape.

My coach always tells my little bro to go for the temple due brittle hands. You dont really have to put much into it and can still score a KO. Its also a good thing if you know that your opponent has problems when it comes to weight cut.

There are some cool dirty tricks you can abuse if you know the human body well.

Nope . Joshua ices him easy ,Hrgovic would toy with him and Usyk would dance circles around him ,he has a shot at Wilder like Fury though simply bc he can punch as we saw again Fury hitting the deck against a puncher a novice . If a belt became vacant and he fights guys outside the names I mentioned maybe he can win a title there’s like 4/5 belts in boxing . Currently Usyk has them and Fury has one but it wasn’t even a title bout .

But I don’t rate Fury that high in terms of invincibility I never did and never will for obvious reasons which last night showed . I mean if he stays with Mike Tyson and gets the right fights to progress him a bit I’d say a guy like maybe Joe Joyce would be entertaining but I’m not going off a Fury fight because he isn’t all that and hates pressure he likes to fight ata pace he can entertain the crowd at , Wilder is a low volume puncher who lets a guy like Fury have all day to see what punches are coming and he was still knocked down multiple times in that one .
What do you mean

Fury needs to get some training from Jake Paul it looks like.

Not sure why people think Frank won...he got outlanded in 6 out of 10 rounds and in the ones he didn't he only had 2 dominant rounds.

One flash knockdown that did no damage isn't enough to win a decision.

He deserves a rematch though as he surpassed expectation massively.

Sure, but everyone doubted Franciscus and thought he would stand NO chance whatsoever

WAS A GOOD SHOWING!

That he won,
And he was winning the 2nd until the kd
Rd 2 fury got one more strike than frank, which was just a jab. Rd 4 frank outstruck Francis. Round 5 was dead even on strikes landed. And round 10 2 of the three judges gave the round to Francis.
The only rounds fury won “hands down” were 1,6, and 9. And the rounds frank won hands down were 3 (10-8) and 8. 8 was a close round on the compu box numbers but I remember watching it and thinking frank had that round easy. More to do with body language I guess. All three judges agreed anyways.
my point is, fury didn’t have 7 rounds hands down. This was a very close fight. Originally
I thought frank won. But now I’m reading the numbers and seeing just how close it was.

He wasn't in shape at all fool. He looked like shit 2 weeks ago.. he was 11 lbs heavier in this fight than the 3rd chisora fight.

He was probably 290lb during that first press conference.

I've followed Fury since the beginning, you clearly have not.
Fury weighed the same when he fought Wilder last fight at 277 he always hovers in the 270”s maybe skimming 270ish after the first Wilder fight which was years ago,clearly you do not know what your talking about when Fury said he trained harder and extended his training camp for this one you just want to make excuses because that’s what his fans do ,you can literally post any pic of him from his last fights and you wouldn’t be able to tell if he’s in shape or not . Lol

The 35-year-old declared that he was “still fat”, but cut a svelte figure compared to his usual out-of-competition appearance, and told DAZN that he was taking the forthcoming bout as seriously as any other fight.
Fury was asked how his preparation was going, and he answered: “Camp’s good, I’ve been training for nine weeks unstopped. I don’t leave any stones unturned, ever, that’s why I’ve been undefeated for 15 years, so pretty good.”

<Y2JSmirk>

Fury was clearly in shape. he always looks like that and there was nothing apparently wrong with his cardio.

Ngannou is just an "awkward" fighter/natural southpaw that mostly fight conventional and has a strange way he moves his body that often looks off balance, but isn't. this strange way he moves also led to him knocking out Miocic.

and he has a granite chin. his chin is why he did so well in that fight

alot of people dont understand how to score boxing. its different from ufc rules. they award points for defense and clean shots. its all very vague.

it was very close though. i had fury up 1. not a robbery either way.

Derrick Lewis handily beat up Francis in what was almost a boxing match. Does that mean in boxing Lewis is the lineal champ? Lol

Even though this post is stupid for a number of reasons, do you know how lines work?

Fury weighed the same when he fought Wilder last fight at 277 he always hovers in the 270”s maybe skimming 270ish after the first Wilder fight which was years ago,clearly you do not know what your talking about when Fury said he trained harder and extended his training camp for this one you just want to make excuses because that’s what his fans do ,you can literally post any pic of him from his last fights and you wouldn’t be able to tell if he’s in shape or not . Lol

The 35-year-old declared that he was “still fat”, but cut a svelte figure compared to his usual out-of-competition appearance, and told DAZN that he was taking the forthcoming bout as seriously as any other fight.
Fury was asked how his preparation was going, and he answered: “Camp’s good, I’ve been training for nine weeks unstopped. I don’t leave any stones unturned, ever, that’s why I’ve been undefeated for 15 years, so pretty good.”

<Y2JSmirk>

I love that Fury looked like trash but you shouldnt believe what Fury says. Hes known for being a liar.

There speaks a lot for Fury being back to cocaine so I will never trust him again, lol.

lol these things happen. Let’s not forget stipe beat Francis handily and Francis ran away from a trilogy because he knew he got lucky.
Derrick Lewis handily beat up Francis in what was almost a boxing match. Does that mean in boxing Lewis is the lineal champ? Lol
Your salt level is dangerously high. Please see a medical professional immediately.

I love that Fury looked like trash but you shouldnt believe what Fury says. Hes known for being a liar.

There speaks a lot for Fury being back to cocaine so I will never trust him again, lol.

Ngannou won the narrative and arguably won the fight and made millions of dollars doing it, and is a household name now that can make a living just on his name recognition/brand alone now should he so choose

whether you like the guy or not you have to give him credit

Back