News *** Francis Ngannou Free Agency/Contract/Decision Making Discussion MEGA THREAD ***

Which MMA promotion/organization do you think Ngannou will sign with?

• Total voters
You think Bader's improved that much? Guy was terrified of Rumble Johnson, imagine you'd see something much the same as that fight with Bader diving at the feet then covering up for dear life albeit the fight's finished even faster if he ever faced Ngannou.
I'm sure Bader watched the Francis vs Gane fight and can see where his strengths would play well.

I mean I've had several verbal contracts w chicks saying they would screw me if they didn't have a boyfriend and it never lead to nothing
Up your game patna. I fkd all of those chicks, and some of them had gifts and money from you.

Sorry. One of them wanted to buy the right to give me another blowjob with your mother's ring you gave her. I felt bad accepting it. Life..... FUCK! Why the fkn CONFLICT??!?!? Ugh, I hate it....

It’s gonna be PFL then? And I guess on PPV?

I don’t think anyone even bothers to illegally stream those PPVs, much less pay for them.

Legit have never even heard of PFL’s HW champ and he doesn’t have a wiki page… this is bad. Francis needs to get back in the UFC.

PFL is a bad joke. It’s like the MLS and UFC is the Premier League.

Up your game patna. I fkd all of those chicks, and some of them had gifts and money from you.

Sorry. One of them wanted to buy the right to give me another blowjob with your mother's ring you gave her. I felt bad accepting it. Life..... FUCK! Why the fkn CONFLICT??!?!? Ugh, I hate it....
Don't fuckin mock me I'm smarter than u probably

Highly doubt its totally "non financial matters" . Was probably about Ngannou wanting more freedom from any org he's signing too. Ultimately I think Ngannou did what he had to do leaving the UFC, he seems like a very prideful independent person like a lot of Africans. That being said business wise he's seemingly been fucking up his post UFC career. Only has so much time left, hope he gets good at managing his portfolio and doesn't have too many snakes around him.
PFL

It is always about money. Francis’ demands are too high. ONE is bleeding money, so there is no way it can afford hi.

Spoken like a grown up.
People kid them self, in the end its always about the money.

I know shit happens

Lol. I'll never forget an argument I had with mom when I was a kid. Both of us breathless in a completely trashed kitchen - broken dishes, blood on the walls (not much, no serious injuries, just cuts), kitchen table with a mother-sized hole in it, broken chairs..... and I finally just spit it out:

"Why'd you do it, huh?? Why'd you go and have me??!? You hate me! You starved me! You've never loved me! Why did you even let me be born, knowing "Upgrade" was never gonna claim me or raise me as his own???"

She looked genuinely confused (!) and sputtered out: "Son, shit just happens sometimes."

Silence. Wide eyes. Heavy breathing..... more silence.... and we both hit our limit.

We both busted out laughing as we cleaned up the kitchen together. Love that old bitch, lol. She funny.

Lol. I'll never forget an argument I had with mom when I was a kid. Both of us breathless in a completely trashed kitchen - broken dishes, blood on the walls (not much, no serious injuries, just cuts), kitchen table with a mother-sized hole in it, broken chairs..... and I finally just spit it out:

"Why'd you do it, huh?? Why'd you go and have me??!? You hate me! You starved me! You've never loved me! Why did you even let me be born, knowing "Upgrade" was never gonna claim me or raise me as his own???"

She looked genuinely confused (!) and sputtered out: "Son, shit just happens sometimes."

Silence. Wide eyes. Heavy breathing..... more silence.... and we both hit our limit.

We both busted out laughing as we cleaned up the kitchen together. Love that old bitch, lol. She funny.
Damn that's pretty intense. I just lie in bed all day. Nothing much has happened in my life

I have fucked chicks tho

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/us-sport/exclusive-ufc-francis-ngannou-offer-29861694

"He was asking for a seat at the board of directors, he was asking for him to determine his opponent's pay," he revealed.

"We offered him £16million ($20million) guaranteed, the money wasn't enough, he wanted all of these other non-financial terms that didn't make a lot of sense.

"We obviously can't give a seat at the board of directors, that doesn't make any sense, he would be a fish out of water [in that position]

Ngannou cant be serious about this right ? Getting second hand embarrassment for him.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/us-sport/exclusive-ufc-francis-ngannou-offer-29861694

"He was asking for a seat at the board of directors, he was asking for him to determine his opponent's pay," he revealed.

"We offered him £16million ($20million) guaranteed, the money wasn't enough, he wanted all of these other non-financial terms that didn't make a lot of sense.

"We obviously can't give a seat at the board of directors, that doesn't make any sense, he would be a fish out of water [in that position]

Ngannou cant be serious about this right ? Getting second hand embarrassment for him.

I love Francis!

{<jordan}

If that's true then Francis must either have a room temperature IQ or be absolutely insane. WTF?

That's based as hell honestly lol .

The top 3 names are circling each other to see who can sign the big fight first with Fury.
Oleksandr Usyk, who has the most belts, is a 2 division champ was undisputed champ at cruiserweight, still undefeated and should be the guy everybody wants to fight still isn't getting the attention he deserves. We're still talking about Anthony Joshua and he's lost to Usyk twice now

It's because most people consider Fury the actual champ since most people think Fury would win. Usyk beat Joshua to win his belts and no one considered Joshua better than Fury. But that's why we need Usyk vs Fury, but in this case Fury's demands were unreasonable.

Back