Francis Ngannou is the official King of Combat Sports.

That Francis guy is kinda special. I wonder how he would do in MMA. Probably not very good, he's just a boxer after all.

On a serious note, I think a lot of people (probably not boxing fans) secretly hoped that this kinda thing would happen. Keep in mind that if you dared suggest that Francis may do anything more than getting schooled, humiliated, and knocked out, you’d get piled on by people saying that they don't wanna listen to people with Down syndrome that DKSAB (you know how boxing fans can be). You would elicit about the same reaction as if you were confidently saying that Palestine was gonna overthrow the whole Izzy government in a glorious land invasion.
Sorry it wasn't a really serious note.

But, on a really serious note :
Wether you like the guy or not, it’s becoming REALLY hard not to be impressed with Ngannou, considering his youth, his story, and all he did until today. I think that he knew from experience that perseverance, even against all odds, is what probably extended his life expectancy above 25yo, so he had every reason to go all in.
Not only did he earn a lot of money, but you can be certain that people are gonna beg to fight him left and right now. I think that almost every HW pro now wants to prove that Francis can’t just start pro boxing and deliver such performances, that it was an accident.
Everything from now on is just bonus, the cash is gonna come.

Makes me regret even more that Gane couldn’t secure another round against him. But I’m glad for Francis, he can relax now.

I'm just glad I get to annoy boxing fanboys about how the HW that doesn't even have the best boxing in MMA went over and went to a SD with their golden boy.

While I respect the trolling, still getting semi tilted by stuff like this. Fury has been a duck and drug cheat for past several years not fighting anyone live except Wilder and looking like shit in the process. However let's say he ends up beating Usyk which I doubt he will....this fights stock will go up tremendously.

Kimuras on everybody.

dadb9df418567f857df37ac4368db9b2_crop_exact.jpg

Honestly, I'm picturing him just yanking some dudes limb off like a fucking Terminator at this point lol. I haven't been this happy for a fighter in a long time.

While I respect the trolling, still getting semi tilted by stuff like this. Fury has been a duck and drug cheat for past several years not fighting anyone live except Wilder and looking like shit in the process. However let's say he ends up beating Usyk which I doubt he will....this fights stock will go up tremendously.
I think he undertrained for this fight because Francis looked like shit in all of his tape. Expected to tire him out with body shots and get some late easy TKO. Didn't expect to actually get clipped nor for Francis to have such a hard head. I've always thought Fury would blast the everloving shit out of Usyk and still pretty much do. Think this was just a lazy Fury IMO.
Good for Francis, tonight he chased his dream, now the question is "What now?"

PFL must be so happy right now, Francis star power has never been higher. Lineal mma and boxing heavyweight champ, they should promote him as such.

Thats nice and all but they have no one for him to fight.

Ngannou bet on himself and put in the commitment and hard work to fulfil his talent and he won big time. That's why it is never a good idea to bet against ngannou - as Dana white and all the ufc fan boys here are realising today more and more. Ngannou would still be the ufc heavyweight champ today if he were still in the ufc.

I think he undertrained for this fight because Francis looked like shit in all of his tape. Expected to tire him out with body shots and get some late easy TKO. Didn't expect to actually get clipped nor for Francis to have such a hard head. I've always thought Fury would blast the everloving shit out of Usyk and still pretty much do. Think this was just a lazy Fury IMO.
Good for Francis, tonight he chased his dream, now the question is "What now?"

Ngannou and his team played him like a harp...

Back