Media Francis Ngannou punches weaker than a middleweight. The myth that is Ngannou’s power…

I don’t believe it’s Joe for a second. It would be cool to see what fighter it would be though. Then have like a highest combined punch/kick record, etc.
Lorenz Larkin got 200k on that machine. He's a good striker, but 200k and then Rockhold getting 150k on that machine just seems like it's not a truthful system.

i have no doubt in my mind it is Mirko CroCop in his prime by a country mile
I can't think of any names who could match him. Maybe Ubereem in his prime? But even then his kicks still didn't have the same snap on them as a prime Mirko who was one of a kind.

ngannou-jackass-forever-2.jpg

This might be relevant if Ngannou and Pyfer were in PowerSlap, where guys just stand there and let you windup.

But in real combat sports, when guys are moving constantly and you're not getting a chance to windup, there is more to power than just raw strength.

You need precision and timing as well.

Who cares about the machine, just ask Overeem or Stipe how hard Ngannou punches.

Francis Ngannou who supposedly holds the record for most powerful punch had his record beaten three times by Joe.

Is Ngannou’s power overly exaggerated? How many fighters actually test their punching power?

Do you actually watch the fights or are you basing this off this ridiculous machine?

Joe who? Rogan? That was a kick you momo…

LMAO!!! Ohhhh boy. A lot of Shercucks hearts are shattered with this news!! :D This will almost be as enjoyable as the aftermath of Stipe abusing francis in their first fight.

“B… but it can’t be!!! He can’t hold the punch power record!! Look at him!!!!”

Lol

I’ve been thinking since that fight Joe Pyfer had with Abdul Razak Alhassan that Pyfer could potentially be the middleweight version of Ngannou, with so much power he can be a challenge for anyone regardless of any perceived skill gap an opponent might have over him. I mean how can we take into account the takedown defense of any higher ranked middleweights he might end up facing when Pyfer can just lift you off the ground and slam you like he did Abdul Razak Alhassan.

Last edited:
I can beat Sidney Crosby in nhl95

This is actually the worst example of Ngannou's power, because any HW that swings that wide with Overeem in that position is knocking him out.

The best example is probably Cain (who wasn't really out, just fucked up his leg) and Stipe (short hook in the exact right spot) to showcase Ngannou's power.

punch machine is not correct unless the target is shoulder height across from you with your arm straight. If its higher or lower, its not measuring your true power.

Tell me you’re dumber than ts without telling me you’re dumber.

You do understand I was joking and it wasn't at your expense. I was saying that there have been way dumber threads than this on Sherdog. The insult was to sherdog, not you.

But in a way, you proved my point. Never change sherdog!

Back