Media Francis Ngannou REVEALS MMA Heavyweight GOAT!🐐

You know he really thinks it is himself. Just saying the right thing not to get dogpiled with hate :rolleyes:
Well he said the right thing, and he shouldn't get dog piled for it.

A truth told dishonestly is still genuinely true.

Ngannou seems to be a cool dude. Everybody knows Fedor is the HW Goat though, nothing new there.

I'd imagine people who post shit like this hate themselves and wish they were dead because their lives suck so much. I won't lie to you and say life will get better, but I will say that projection makes you look like a fucking loser.

<escalate99>

Came for the Fedor bit. Listened to several more minutes afterwards.

These 3 guys are pretty funny together

<mirkosmile>

Well it’s definitely not fedor
overall resume, its undoubtedly fedor. his longevity is unmatched at HW. I personally think in his prime, there is not a single mma fighter that could beat him apart from maybe Prime Cain? otherwise, yeah, he's dogwalking the rest heavies that we have seen so far

overall resume, its undoubtedly fedor. his longevity is unmatched at HW. I personally think in his prime, there is not a single mma fighter that could beat him apart from maybe Prime Cain? otherwise, yeah, he's dogwalking the rest heavies that we have seen so far
His resume isn’t as good as werdum stipe or jds, probably someone I’m forgetting in there

nogueira_fedor.jpg

Agree with my opinion or else, throw in all manner of insults and insinuations / that's you. I don't really have any interest in speaking further with such a vile person.
lol, whomever that is is on my ignore list, so I'm glad that I'm not missing much.

Fedor is one of my overall top 2 greatest MMA fighters ever, with the other being Jones. I don't see how anyone can hate on Fedor. Skilled, humble, and exciting. It has to be contrarianism most of the time.

Not to be a grouch about it but either fighter in UFC why this in this section ! ;)

I'd imagine people who post shit like this hate themselves and wish they were dead because their lives suck so much. I won't lie to you and say life will get better, but I will say that projection makes you look like a fucking loser.
I didn’t agree w what that guy said either, but goddamn bruh this is excessive lol

The REEL fighters all know who the GOAT is.

You had to be there to understand. The buzz and hype Fedor generated before the sport had taken off to those levels. Without instagram and youtube and without a major western marketing machine pushing him and getting him over. He did it naturally. No gimmicks. No nonsense. Stoic savage throwing down in Japan in front of 60,000 fans with a skillset that was well rounded even by todays standards. Walking through the streets of Tokyo and getting swarmed by fans. 90 year old Japanese man honored to shake his hand as Fedor was the Emperor of Japan. The Last Emperor. There will never be anyone like him ever again. Fedor hate is the surest sign of peasantry and low iq.

The REEL fighters all know who the GOAT is.

You had to be there to understand. The buzz and hype Fedor generated before the sport had taken off to those levels. Without instagram and youtube and without a major western marketing machine pushing him and getting him over. He did it naturally. No gimmicks. No nonsense. Stoic savage throwing down in Japan in front of 60,000 fans with a skillset that was well rounded even by todays standards. Walking through the streets of Tokyo and getting swarmed by fans. 90 year old Japanese man honored to shake his hand as Fedor was the Emperor of Japan. The Last Emperor. There will never be anyone like him ever again. Fedor hate is the surest sign of peasantry and low iq.

That's awesome with Wanderlai. What did Wanderlai say in the end in Portuguese?

Also love the fan reaction in the streets, you can tell they were in awe with the Last Emperor.

Thanks for sharing those videos.

Back