Media Francis Ngannou set for tell all interview with Ariel Helwani on Jan 17th

Are you going to watch this?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Decent birthday present for me
I may actually tune in for the first time.

As much as it sucks that we won't see him fight on the biggest stage, I think this is a big step towards shifting some of the power back to fighters.

you mean the guy who could only draw 300k PPV buys on loaded cards is somehow going to force the UFC to pay others more when he himself could not even get the UFC to agree to his own demands?

The fighters are paid enough and I do not see why people who watch a sport care so much why simp so hard for men you do not even know. Do you simp this hard for your own pay raise? Lastly in any sport when someone makes tons of money they become diva's and lazy fat cats and the drama starts.

Half this forum raves about how superior Pride was

Well guess what

Pride fighters were paid less than UFC fighters across the board but the top Pride fighters at that time made good money. Not millions as top UFC fighters can make but they made great money for the time.

The whole Pride Bushido and the roots of Bushido is a warrior lifestyle not motivated by money and shallow things. Wanderlei talked all the time as did others about how they fight for the love of it, or course they need money and want some but they were passionate.

Pride pay structure kept fighters hungry if they were all paid absurd amounts I promise you they would of fought less and cared more about picking fights and not risk losing.

you mean the guy who could only draw 300k PPV buys on loaded cards is somehow going to force the UFC to pay others more when he himself could not even get the UFC to agree to his own demands?

The fighters are paid enough and I do not see why people who watch a sport care so much why simp so hard for men you do not even know. Do you simp this hard for your own pay raise? Lastly in any sport when someone makes tons of money they become diva's and lazy fat cats and the drama starts.
Because ppl like seeing fighters they are fans of get paid more? Or because basic capitalism says increased pay will improve the qualify of labor? Take your pick.

Well guess what

Pride fighters were paid less than UFC fighters across the board but the top Pride fighters at that time made good money. Not millions as top UFC fighters can make but they made great money for the time.

The whole Pride Bushido and the roots of Bushido is a warrior lifestyle not motivated by money and shallow things. Wanderlei talked all the time as did others about how they fight for the love of it, or course they need money and want some but they were passionate.

Pride pay structure kept fighters hungry if they were all paid absurd amounts I promise you they would of fought less and cared more about picking fights and not risk losing.
Lol what. Pride took far more influence from pro wrestling than bullshido. You're falling for cheap marketing gimmicks. And odd, laborers want improved compensation as the value of their labor drastically grows? What a concept.

Dana gonna put a hit out on Francis before the 17th

tumblr_mtug6xpEdb1si9idzo1_400.gif

Well guess what

Pride pay structure kept fighters hungry if they were all paid absurd amounts I promise you they would have fought less and cared more about picking fights and not risk losing.

thanks Dana but Ogawa and Yoshida were both paid upwards of $2 millions for their NYE fight in 2005. So hard to buy your pride under paid fighters BS

a dumb diva that can’t speak English and
a whiny beta attention whore that loves stirring up trouble

excellent combo

can’t wait for the 170 page thread about Dana being an evil baby eater and ngannou struggling to survive on 5 million a fight after this

Ariel always gets the biggest interviews

I remember he used to be Dana's guy for a while as well

He gave Ariel the strike force acquisition interview and a bunch of other huge ones.

He gave him the world but Ariel didn’t shill hard enough so he took it away.

Dana wanted him to be a John Morgan type.

Well I did stop my own career very based on the fact the pay was absolute shit in 2009 or so.

I literally couldn't afford to train as much as someone fighting professionally should. I had to work.

So is this what you call simping?

will both cry?
imagine dana storms into the studio and slaps both of them

Cliffs: Frank and Ariel will expose woman beater Dana and Dana’s nuthuggers will defend the goof

Are you guys pumped up to watch this? Apparently there going talk for as long as Francis wants. Can't wait to see what he says.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back