Francis Ngannou vs Bojan Mihajlovic at Ufc Zagreb

Evangelion

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Bojan is a legit prospect but man Ngannou looks like a beast.

Ufc has done a pretty good job picking up HW prospects lately.

Looks like a bloated LHW to me, Ngannou should wreck him.

Weird no one cares about this Ngannou looked like a monster and everyone bitches about the lack of HW prospects

I got Ngannou - I think Bojan is undersized like someone else said, but if Bojan can win that fight convincingly, that's a big statement to make in your UFC debut imo.

Francis is an athletic monster but his tendency to have his back to the cage could bite him in the but one day

Good fight. If Ngannou wins give him The Black Beast!!

Francis is an athletic monster but his tendency to have his back to the cage could bite him in the but one day

He definitely needs some seasoning but he's got the tools. Haven't seen a young HW, since prime Sergei or Aleks put together those type of punching combinations

Yeah, I wouldn't doubt it but I hope he wins.

It's a really bad match up for him. Even if Lewis does lose he'd still be a pretty good step up in competition and the fight would be brutal.

Black beast going to get taken down and submitted by Grabowski at Ufc 196

Possibly. Lewis has some surprises in him with that huge punching power though. Can't recall is Grabowski's ever been cracked, I know he has just two losses.

Can't even begin to describe how glad I am that he is getting this opportunity, Bojan is one of my coaches. Amazing grappler and very strong too.

Ngannou is scary, I liked what I saw of him in his debut, don't know nothing about his opponent

He is the best athletic and explosive prospect right now.

Always good to see new HWs but...

While I don't know anything about Bojan, he's a) 35yrs old, b) 10-3 isn't an amazing record and c) like others have said, looks like a bloated 205lb'er.

This smacks of a signing to add some local flavour to a card while also giving a promising prospect another HL reel win. Kinda like when the UFC signed Neil Wain to fight Shane Carwin. Wain landed some bombs though that night so I won't write Bojan off completely.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back