Francis Ngannou vs Stipe Miocic KNOCKOUT GIF!

I’m STILL wondering how Stipe didn’t change levels on that check hook... instead he charges in with his hands down

<JagsKiddingMe>
my opinion: he thought he hurt him because he walked into his punch, but I may be totally wrong

He doesn't have the power to intimidate Francis to not go forward. Black Beast did and that's why Francis was hesitant in their fight but my prediction is that he won't respect Jones for 1 second and will KTFO early by blitzing the fuck out of him
I don't think he feared Lewis' power. Bigi Boy has power too and he didn't give two shits. I've always thought that performance was due to a lack of confidence after the loss too Sleepe Miocic.

Last edited:
Where is Final Gay to talk about how stipe is the best boxer in mma history?

For such an experienced fighter, what a ridiculous way to come in like that with no defense by Stipe. I don't want to hear excuses. That was poor tactics there that got him finished.
Remember Werdum against Stipe?

give and take

I think the first punch had him rocked enough to cloud his judgement.

He was probably already rocked 2-3 times in the first round. He was just fighting on instinct at this point.

UFC putting tweets on the screen is so freaking distracting.

I mean Ngannou had 0 respect for an established KO HW puncher in Rozenstruik. He's walking right through Jon.
He doesn't have the power to intimidate Francis to not go forward.
Is punching power the only thing keeping guys from blitzing?
Doesn't the takedown threat and evasiveness has something to do with it too?
It's not like we see all weaker punchers being constantly blitzed by stronger stirkers.

Secondly, Jon would likely be expecting a blitz and I do feel like he can be more defensively oriented than Stipe, not willing to take big risks to land a counter. So if he just dances around for the initial blitzes - how long is Francing going to keep blitzing?

Back