Reaction score
Dating back to 24th November 2018. <Huh2>

LightheartedScrawnyAntelopegroundsquirrel-size_restricted.gif

\
34m8g9.gif

WellwornSardonicIberianlynx-size_restricted.gif

RepentantWelcomeDavidstiger-size_restricted.gif

How much money does he make in an hour?

Francis will put out Stipe in the first. It will be interesting to see if Jones can survive into the second round.

Ngannou gunning for that belt

It seems like a double edged sword. He has this ability like no other to find the KO. But if he fights Stipe again and it goes into deep waters and he ends up on the ground outside of his trainings has not picked up much experience.

Think about guys like GSP and Edgar. So much time and experience in the Octagon. You know if it goes there you can pull yourself out. Francis doesn’t know if he has it in himself to have a comeback victory.

I like Nganou: he's (obviously) fun to watch. . . but even in the gifs you've shown, he looks so sloppy, so haymaker-throwing, and has shown to be so two-dimensional, that as a fighter I just don't like his skillset that much, and think that there's a real glass roof for him: facing actually well-rounded or skilled opponents. I'm not detracting from all his ones, some were certainly brawls where he landed the better shots. . . but a lot of his fights are just him going all-guns-blazing. . . which didn't work out (at all) against Stipe, and against Black Beast was the most boring fight I've ever seen. And, considering his overall cage time in the last several years is about 6 minutes, and that he hasn't seemed to develop much. . . I don't know. I think he's the epitome for evidence arguing how shallow HW truly is.

Miocic will make ngannou look like an amateur once again. Ngannou is a version of Shane Carwin without wrestling background
A much more dangerous version. Open your fuckin eyes

Back