Francis' Record beaten again

He sold his soul. Got the money but destroyed his own legacy.
That's not really fair to say when people were applauding his performance against Fury. He was given the chance to fight another top boxer and was ranked in the WBC. He'd be stupid not to give it another chance.

Its a UFC owned machine and theres nothing preventing them from tampering with it for the sake of whatever message want to pull.

That's not really fair to say when people were applauding his performance against Fury. He was given the chance to fight another top boxer and was ranked in the WBC. He'd be stupid not to give it another chance.
0-2 in boxing. He got paid, but he destroyed his legacy. Is he young enough to repair the damage?

It does seem odd that the much smaller Poatan not only beat... but crushed Ngannou's record.

Perhaps teh PowerKube iz adjusted to whomever is teh UFC's big highlight guy atm. lol...

• Ex-UFC heavyweight champion Francis Ngannou previously set the record on the machine in 2018 with 129,161 units
  • Pereira packed a mammoth 191,796 in a single punch

I could see a perfect Pereira punch just barely edging out on an average Ngannou punch but this kind of difference is just laughable. Dana really thinks we are a bunch of retards, huh?

I could see a perfect Pereira punch just barely edging out on an average Ngannou punch but this kind of difference is just laughable. Dana really thinks we are a bunch of retards, huh?

If you actually believe Dana gives a shit about punch machine scores then you are retarded, to be fair.

Wilder is lighter than Pereira so not that surprizing that he could punch very hard .

They punch quite differently, Pereira's KOs look effortless and almost weird.
Ngannou's punches are visibly heavy and powerful.

Agree that the scores don't make sense. Who will believe that Joe Pyfer punches 3x harder than Tom Aspinall?
Imagine Wilder fighting at MW in MMA.

I would imagine some dude that's 6'5" 280lbs, who worked in the sand mines most of his life (almost mimicking throwing a punch all day every day with a weighted shovel) would have more punching power than just about anyone.

Damn........ Francis keep getting exposed in boxing and powekube. Might see him get exposed in MMA next.

It wouldn't surprise me that much. A bit, yes, but these things happen when guys take their off the ball.

If he lost in his MMA return, I'd be only mildly surprised.

After seeing Aspinall only hit for 40k on that thing, I don't put much stock into that machine or the wild results we get from it.

i don't even get the hype when Ngannou punched it. i don't need a fuckin machine to tell me what my eyes can plainly see. Ngannou hits harder than any of the guys that supposedly beat him, and it's not even close.

i don't even get the hype when Ngannou punched it. i don't need a fuckin machine to tell me what my eyes can plainly see. Ngannou hits harder than any of the guys that supposedly beat him, and it's not even close.
Actually the machine shows Francis is the softest puncher in ufc history

Back