Social Francis Scott Key Bridge in Baltimore collapses after getting hit by a container ship

leave it to the honorable alex jones and andrew tate to turn a tragic disaster into a conspiracy theory for clicks and dance on the graves of the victims.

these guys haven't seen anything more than anybody else on this subject but apparently its some kind of psy-op. some kind of false flag operation i guess. it was reported that they had a bunch of maintenence guys working on the bridge when it collapsed. i'll bet they were planting dynamite on the bridge. it was an inside job! the ship was just there to take the blame for it. but the demolition work was already done! all someone had to do was push a button to detonate i guess.

of course there's gotta be a grand conspiracy behind it. it was a setup, just like 9/11. boat fuel doesnt melt steel beams. i cant wait to hear alex jones tell me about how the francis scott key bridge had incriminating information on hillary clinton, or had a copy of epstein's client list.

I bet no one will guess on who is making this a political issue, mentioning the border, DEI, etc. I think all missing men are migrants.

- Ship lost power after leaving the Port of Baltimore
- Crew informed authorities; and said there is a possibility of them colliding with the bridge
- Baltimore officials stopped traffic on the bridge before the collison
- Ship dropped anchor before collison.
Thanks for the update. That’s seems about all they could do in the situation.

So the only failure was not getting construction guys off the bridge?

a Ukrainian tranny that works for the same Russian oligarch that was blackmailing Joe and Hunter Briben getting back at the Briben Crime Family for not holding up their end of the deal.

you're definately on to something. gym jordan needs to call the impeachment committee back in session.

Ugh, why do I get the feeling we're gonna be learning about large shipping companies not maintaining their fleets well and sending sub-par ships to sea?

- I dont think they put so much care as a small boat owner would put in his personal little fishing boat. Well thats my experience.

I bet no one will guess on who is making this a political issue, mentioning the border, DEI, etc. I think all missing men are migrants.

GJncF2PXgAA_WRk

this is republican humor.

Thanks for the update. That’s seems about all they could do in the situation.

So the only failure was not getting construction guys off the bridge?
Yeah. Surprised they didn't order an evac of the construction / road maintenance crew.

leave it to the honorable alex jones and andrew tate to turn a tragic disaster into a conspiracy theory for clicks and dance on the graves of the victims.

these guys haven't seen anything more than anybody else on this subject but apparently its some kind of psy-op. some kind of false flag operation i guess. it was reported that they had a bunch of maintenence guys working on the bridge when it collapsed. i'll bet they were planting dynamite on the bridge. it was an inside job! the ship was just there to take the blame for it. but the demolition work was already done! all someone had to do was push a button to detonate i guess.

of course there's gotta be a grand conspiracy behind it. it was a setup, just like 9/11. boat fuel doesnt melt steel beams. i cant wait to hear alex jones tell me about how the francis scott key bridge had incriminating information on hillary clinton, or had a copy of epstein's client list.

"But a lot of what they say makes sense, right?"

CTards:

620c44a224a40652ff63584cc8787aad.gif

I'm 99 % sure she's a complete fucking retard, but is there a 1 % chance she's just amplifying batshit crazy CTard narratives to grift for votes?

Found her advisor:

Back