Francis screwed himself and the fans

XDeathClutchX

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
After last night the Consensus is Jones is the Goat. Had Francis signed the deal and won he could have been talked about as one of the best to ever do it.

Without him signing the deal we were robbed of what could have been a much more competitive fight.

What should have been decided by them fighting last night will now be left to sherbros arguing about who would have won, probably forever.

he did. that was a fedor moment right there. oh, what could have been.

The guy is chasing a 30m payday or whatever it is for a Fury/Wilder fight.

Except he is the B side of this thing and isn't much of a draw, so he might be in for a real shock when it comes to negotiating the pay

He also has no leverage as he is no longer fighting for the UFC and they know he is going to need to stay active/get paid sooner or later.

Fans got screwed

But i will be content w francis vs deontey wilder

And so will francis

Francis is not a boxer, its a stupid fight.

Boxing is primarily about technique, while its true power punchers like Tyson can be great boxers they still need great technique to do well.

I have little to no interest in watching Francis throwing wild haymakers for a round and a half before getting tired and then killed.

Francis wants to box. I don't understand why people can't wrap their little brains around it.

Reactions: JKS
Does anyone know if George Lazenby's manager is now Francis' manager?

He actually did what nobody has ever been able to do and actually get U Fight Cheap to concede a legitimately fair offer (yes, even Conor and Brock were screwed over relative to what they brought in) and then f*cked it up.

After last night the Consensus is Jones is the Goat. Had Francis signed the deal and won he could have been talked about as one of the best to ever do it.

Without him signing the deal we were robbed of what could have been a much more competitive fight.

What should have been decided by them fighting last night will now be left to sherbros arguing about who would have won, probably forever.

Yep Francis lost a golden ticket to fight Jones and went to chase an imaginary Fury fight but I really doubt it happens.

Francis best offers he gets will be can smashing in Bellator or freakshow fights in Rizin. Good paychecks but not real merit.

Offered to make him highest paid ufc fighter of all time….
Dana is always full of shit.
It wasn't just about money from what Francis said.

At the end of the day, this isn't just on Francis, because Dana is notorious for treating fighters like shit when it comes to negotiations. They put the UFC brand over the fighter every time, and they screw the fans out of fights when they do.

Back