Francis was ranked #33 coming into the AJ fight

6? With the showing last night. Maybe 16, but 6 seems like it should have been a more balanced fight yesterday.

6 is the absolute highest you can put him because I'm thinking Usyk, AJ, Fury, Hrgovic and Parker are a solid top 5. But I just picked a number that'd be the highest you could reasonably put him.
Hes #238.
Not even close to whatever bullshit you two know nothings are babbling about.

Based on the number of HW boxers out there who are capable of beating Francis, he should be higher than 33, even with the loss. Maybe even top 10 lol.

There’s definitely more than 10 current HWs that beat ngannou! There’s really no way of ranking him until he fights a few guys in the top 30.

During the sky sports broadcast they had on bottom of the screen that the wbc had him ranked #10 , I mean I may have been high when I seen it but I'm pretty sure it was there..

During the sky sports broadcast they had on bottom of the screen that the wbc had him ranked #10 , I mean I may have been high when I seen it but I'm pretty sure it was there..
Mauricio Sulaiman said after the Fury fight he would put Ngannou at #10 on his personal ranking and he kept his promise. That’s all there is to it.

He was rated No. 10 by the WBC. That's a sanctioning body ranking though. They mean absolutely nothing apart from making title eliminators and establishing mandatory challengers. In the independent rankings (The Ring, TBRB, etc) Francis wasn't Top 10 rated. Those are the only rankings that actually matter.

Its impossible to know where he really stands because of how much of an anomaly his foray into boxing has been. Makes his debut 3 months ago against Fury and then fights Joshua. Looks good in one fight, gets absolutely annihilated in the other.

Back