Frank Dux...Real or Legit?

not this shit again. Didn't he claim he won a single elimination tournament that had more contestants than there are people on the planet? it sounded good on paper. he says he won like 60 straight single elimination fights in this tourney. but work that number backwards to see how many fights that is with all other fighters fighting single elimination lol

not this shit again. Didn't he claim he won a single elimination tournament that had more contestants than there are people on the planet? it sounded good on paper. he says he won like 60 straight single elimination fights in this tourney. but work that number backwards to see how many fights that is with all other fighters fighting single elimination lol
Yes. He also explicitly said it wasn't round robin, so there is no doubt he made that shit up. Dux is a bullshitter on the same level as ninja master Ashida Kim and all those other frauds.

The bloodsport story is real, it's the stats that arent.

Yes he won a tourney but he didnt get 56 kos and all that shit.

What can you tell me about this bloke? Is there any proof he did what he claims? Do you believe the kumite and everything else happened?
Classic bullshido. Also stolen valor. And he lied about being a CIA agent/asset. The only confirmed fight he had was a smoker against Zane Frazier in 1993 where he got destroyed. He also lied about the fight, claiming that Frazier used brass knuckles, which is disputed by eyewitnesses to the fight, such as Rorion Gracie, Art Davie and Big John McCarthy. This fight is also what got Frazier into the UFC and MMA in general. With all due respect to Frazier, he was a one dimensional tomato can at a time when the sport was in its infancy and the talent level was a lot lower. Which shows how much Frank Dux actually sucked.

Frank Dux and Zane Frazier had an official fight? So, Dux wasn't jumped by Frazier and some other people?
Btw, I will always remember when someone sarcastically described "Bloodsport" as "essentially a documentary".

Would still like to see Count Dante vs Frank Dux..

My moneys on Dante.

upload_2021-4-7_17-22-52.jpeg

upload_2021-4-7_17-22-22.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2021-4-7_17-20-57.jpeg
    upload_2021-4-7_17-20-57.jpeg
    11.9 KB · Views: 1
  • upload_2021-4-7_17-21-51.jpeg
    upload_2021-4-7_17-21-51.jpeg
    36.2 KB · Views: 1
And 56 KO’s in a tournament? Dante’s not impressed. He won all his tourney fights in Death Matches. That’s right Death matches

He killed them all..

Ko’s are for pussy’s like Dux. Anyway.

Lol...the dude bought the Kumite "trophy" from a local store and the "organization" itself had his home address listed as its place of business.

Some local channel did the ninja reporting. When they called the address / phone number listed, Frank Dux answered and had some real stupid answers for them.

Would still like to see Count Dante vs Frank Dux..

My moneys on Dante.

View attachment 846086

View attachment 846084

The Great Hydrick would easily handle them both.
640x640_12203787.jpg

Wouldn't even have to use his telekinetic powers.

james-hydrick.jpg

Hide your kids, though.

I think I can beat him up. Literally. In his prime and me now. I’m 42.

I'm extremely pleased TS was banned long ago.

he's probably real being at least a foot taller and outweighing his asian opponents by at least 30lbs.

Back