Media Frank Mir looking healthy but rough

He looks really bad damn! He's only 44 and look at his face, his right eye is shutting down and you can see he drinks alcohol everyday to have this 60 yr old face. A shame!
Its mostly the peds bud

There is a very small slur developing but I wouldn't say it's very notable. His mind is still running very fast and he can still articulate himself the same way.

Overeem the same btw. He also has a tiny slur going now when he speaks but he's still fine too.

I wonder about Arlovski but I haven't seen an interview from him in years.

Funny you should say that - I noticed the Overeem slur when he talked about Ngannou. Not terrible but just noticeable.

Was training with Frank and he was teaching wrestling at the gym i coach at.

Super lucid guy. He travels a lot and is a night owl anyway so these interviews done in the day probably don’t catch him on rhythm.
True born and bred Vegas native right there
Yep. Still unbearable imo :D

When is he getting KO'd again? Any boxing matches VS killers lined up?
He's facing the loser of Fury-Usyk in bare knuckle cluedo.

that time when Hunt knocked him out really should have been his last fight

the most damage he probably took from lesnar
that was rought to watch, trapped under brock
one of the most horrific beatdowns

The computer is still running fine. His voice is difference but that's probably TRT or steroids. Testosterone will thicken the vocal chords.

He has a bit of a slur developing but I expected much worse based on the thread title.

His arm seems to be in better condition now than previously, but he seems to be talking with a slur.

Compare this to an interview 11 years ago, it's like he's morphing into Mark Coleman.

<5>

Very, very sad to see. There should seriously be a hard limit of 2 knockouts (out cold) per fighter. Even 1 is very bad. He looks absolutely horrendous compared to his younger self. These guys put their brains and bodies on the line to eek out a living. A rough life.

Funny you should say that - I noticed the Overeem slur when he talked about Ngannou. Not terrible but just noticeable.
I'm surprised he and Mir both aren't vegetables. Of course they have some brain damage and are still better off than chuck. I wonder about arlovski.

the voice and red face is def due to test(or just anabolics in general)

dont know the mechanism behind it but it seems to have that effect on some people.

I'm surprised he and Mir both aren't vegetables. Of course they have some brain damage and are still better off than chuck. I wonder about arlovski.

Spencer Fisher and Gary Goodridge both have dementia, aka brain death.

MMA is great and exciting and everything but there is a heavy cost to pay in the long-run potentially. It can shave 40-50 years off one's life. Dementia = game over, done.

Spencer Fisher and Gary Goodridge both have dementia, aka brain death.

MMA is great and exciting and everything but there is a heavy cost to pay in the long-run potentially. It can shave 40-50 years off one's life. Dementia = game over, done.
That sucks to hear about Fisher.
Might be the most underrated fighter ever

Roy Nelson took a serious amount of punishment too, just didn't go out cold. Doesn't sound great today either.

We're talking about a guy that had a horseshoe pulled out of his ass then got beat over the head with it

These are the consequences of stealing a man's strawberries
bork1}

Back