Frank Mir's Collision

Pitier of Fools

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
With Shane Carwin's fist.
yfP43Vl.gif

More long term damage than the bike accident probably.

Mir would beat him in a hall way easily like he beat jon Jones

These shots probably didn't help either..

yB0bkI9.gif

wg2fGVIbwB65nLoDj9vow72X_ULIBw0Rc1hfXp8Fawc.jpg
Brocks shots weren't that hard. Arm punches doin more superficial damage than anything. Mir just couldn't escape.

yfP43Vl.gif

If the motorcycle accident never occurred a natural Femur Mir would have been a sight to behold at that time. His athleticism took a severe nosedive after his accident. His skills continued to improve and he still had a wildly successful career but I do think about what could have been if he never broke the strongest bone in his body.

He is still one of my favorite fighters of all time, maybe more so given the adversity he faced. Guy deserves all the credit in the world as far as I’m concerned.

yfP43Vl.gif

<{you!}>

I'll admit, you got me with that OP. I thought this was going to be about the accident, not an ass whooping.
Brocks shots weren't that hard. Arm punches doin more superficial damage than anything. Mir just couldn't escape.

the-joker-heath-ledger.gif

I remember watching that event and I knew after that first round when Mir's face was already busted open and swelling up - not to mention they spent the entire round on the ground and Mir had literally nothing for Brock, who absolutely mauled him - that Mir had no chance and that Brock was going to win. Those lunchboxes weren't just messing up Mir's looks.

AcceptableIdleDogwoodclubgall-size_restricted.gif

Back