News Frank Shamrock claims Fake News

MV5BZDJmY2ZjMzktNGU1NC00NzZkLWFmNjgtZDJkMzg1YjQ3MjgwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_SX1777_CR0,0,1777,999_AL_.jpg

There is a frontpage post about it where Frank says himself that he did it -
"
For his part, Shamrock does not deny any of the allegations thus far. In a telephone interview with Dallas television outlet WFAA, he said “They can charge me with whatever. I will show up. It is what it is. I'm not hiding in any way. It's an unfortunate and terrible thing. I'm an animal lover and I ran away crying.”

The longtime California resident claims that he had only been in Dallas to help his ailing mother move out of her home, and had tried to find someone to take in the dog. In a public Facebook post on March 2, Shamrock wrote, “Need help. Can anyone take a dog today in Dallas, Texas? My mom has to give her dogs away as she can't care for them anymore.”

Shamrock claims his mother had two dogs, one of which he was able to place in another home, but maintains that he was unable to do so for Zelda. “It's an old dog – no one wants a six-and-a-half, seven-year-old dog,” Shamrock said. He tied the dog up, left some food and water and returned to California."

That's fucked.

It's just a dog, what's the big deal. Personally, nobody should have dogs, who can't care for them from start to the bitter end. Luckily my parent's dog died before it ended up being my problem.

Journalism is dead, learn to code.

It's just a dog, what's the big deal. Personally, nobody should have dogs, who can't care for them from start to the bitter end. Luckily my parent's dog died before it ended up being my problem.

Sadly your parents hoped it wouldve went the other way you idiot

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back