FrankieNYC RIP

FRANKIENYC is a real one. If that is true then RIP brother, he will be greatly missed.

Wow. Do we know any details of his actual life? I too want to respect his privacy but it seems so sudden.

@FrankieNYC was absolutely one of the best posters on this site. He knew his shit, he didn’t pick fights, and he seemed like a genuine guy. So sad. I hope his friends and family are okay.

Damn That's sad. Frankie was the go to guy when it was about business and numbers. Really contributed to the boards.

:(

R.I.P

Hope it ain’t true, Frankie always had the inside scoop on PPV numbers.

FrankieNYC bless.

Very sad if true.

Somebody went on his Sherdog account which I presume was already logged into on whatever device (otherwise it's even weirder) literally HOURS after him passing to send a PM about it?

You know how some guys would love to be present at their own funeral?
Its weird man,but what can i do? Wed all heard he wasnt well. When he was saying hed log off it sound like its because he was sick and needed to rest. I dont know.

Damn, I had a few convos with Frankie recently in threads.

Seemed like a great dude.

If this is true, then this is very sad.

RIP, Frankie!

Man @FrankieNYC was a real credit to the community. I tagged him a couple days ago to ask for some stats, and he mentioned he was in a hospital and that he had to go.

If this is true, then my sincerest condolences to the family of Frankie.

I hope he's resting well. This is quite a shock to hear.

Huge loss for Sherdog. I loved his threads, his info and his personality. RIP Frankie

Super depressing. Brings everything into perspective.

Damn, one of the few of us who was actually sane.
RIP

Woah, hope it isn't so, impossible not to recognize his signature AV.

Weird feeling when people online pass...

Back