FrankieNYC RIP

It saddened me to read this earlier this morning, He was a solid poster and I’m guessing about my age as we shared similar views on things MMA, when ever @FrankieNYC would give me a like I knew it held validity... R.I.P. fellow Sherbro

Awful news. He was one of the best posters at (at least) two major mma forums.

RIP mate!

that sucks man, losing one of our own, at the end of the day we're all on here because we love the same thing and we're all breddehs.

i knew of FrankieNYC, wasn't a friend or anything though, RIP.

wow life is short. he was a great guy who always responded in a very analytical way.

Mod Edit: If you're looking to troll do it elsewhere.

I was chatting with him last night,and I just recieved this message,and I do not know what to make of it,but I am posting it here,hoping that its a bad joke or something. If that turns out to be the case,please delete.

View attachment 561077 View attachment 561079

Wow that is crazy that you were the last person to ever speak to him, he was always a nice guy. RIP FRANKIENYC!

Rest in peace

The next day and still nothing... hope the other side is being treating you well man. Thanks for the memories.

He was a good guy that educated us on financials. Quality posting on this site is very rare.

He's very recognizable here and seemed like a good person. Very depressing news. RIP.

Hopefully this is a joke. Truly horrible if true, guy was never a jerk and posted good info.

Rip. A great poster and wasn’t toxic. A bit crazy how he was the last guy to like my post

This is really sad. I wonder how many views and replies this thread will get. @FrankieNYC would know.

This is terrible. One of the few people I liked on this forum and could talk to, even if it i was on threads. Sad day. I just hope this isn't true.

Never directly interacted with him. But I saw the love he was getting just by the amount of likes he had and now with this thread the overwhelming love is incredible. RIP

Mod Edit: If you're looking to troll do it elsewhere.

I was chatting with him last night,and I just recieved this message,and I do not know what to make of it,but I am posting it here,hoping that its a bad joke or something. If that turns out to be the case,please delete.

View attachment 561077 View attachment 561079
Oh man, if this is real. RiP @FrankieNYC

Really hoping this ain't true... that shi* just isn't funny

I can believe this... :(

One of the finest out there... RIP.

This is a shocker to me. RIP Frankie. He was a great poster. His stuff was always credible and informative.

Back