FrankieNYC RIP

RIP Frankie.

<2>

This is not just a forum, it's a gathering of like minded friends when you stay long enough.

Last edited:
It’s cool that so many members knew of this guy and he had an impact on sherdog. That’s awesome.

I know i'm not some active poster, but I have lurked this site for over a decade. You can see by the outpour of kind messages and condolences just what kind of man he was. I was very shocked with this, I thought it was a joke about an AV bet or something to do with wrestlemania... I will miss his posts.... RIP Frankie

Man. This is fucking horrible. He briefly mentioned health issues to me. I've been dealing with a lot of shit as well. Incredibly depressing and sobering. What a shit thing to have to read. It's like I come back hoping to find out its a joke or get some understanding. But as I get older, I realize, nothing fucking makes sense.

RIP, Frankie. It sucks to type it.

Was just chatting with this guy a couple of months ago via PM, he was a genuinely cool dude.

RIP brother!

still hoping its all not real or something and theirs some sort of misunderstanding

RIP, You were a good poster. It's awful when people die too early, life really isn't fair.

https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2RkRjDvrmzo&ved=2ahUKEwjOmcP4q8LhAhVCjp4KHRn9CZIQwqsBMAx6BAgFEAU&usg=AOvVaw2fpZU5lef6tKs8R0skyxa-

I hope this link works. I just copied the link to my clipboard then "pasted" here. I suck at this sort of thing.

But this is a song called "Goodbye" that was just released today; a day after Sherdog has had to say goodbye to one our most universally beloved members. I hope I am not doing @FrankieNYC 's memory a disservice by posting a song from a genre that maybe he didn't like.

But without knowing the man and his musical tastes at all, I can't think of a more fitting song given its tone and the timing of release.

In a past thread one time when Frankie mentioned health problems I posted my well wishes in his struggles and my gratitude and admiration for his knowledgeable posts. He quoted it (and other similar messages) with what seemed like a sincerely grateful reply. I feel he would appreciate this too. I'm fucking sad, Sherbros.

Edit: If I can embed the video right in the post, maybe someone PM me with the instructions. Would be cool if the song could be present in this eulogic thread.

Last edited:
Man. This is fucking horrible. He briefly mentioned health issues to me. I've been dealing with a lot of shit as well. Incredibly depressing and sobering. What a shit thing to have to read. It's like I come back hoping to find out its a joke or get some understanding. But as I get older, I realize, nothing fucking makes sense.

Hope you get better

We have lost many great people who should be remembered.

Shonuf
Hunters Creed
Frankie NYC

No doubt I'm missing a few. Some great humans.

The thing with the old Ejaxx account had me fucked up as well, when he passed. Didn't know Kimble passed. Knew about shonuf, unfortunately.

It's real easy to be a big fucking dickhead here and I've done it plenty in my heyday, but I've realized I love posting here even if I don't do it as much as I used to. Being real sick will give you perspective, trust me. Frankie was as legit as you could get here without a gimmick. What a shame.

I don't post on here very much anymore. But Frankie was an OG on this forum. Had many a conversation with him over the many years we have been a part of this Sherdog thing. Very sad news indeed.

Whatevs is happening to you...

GET BETTER.!!!

RIP Frankie a very knowledgeable guy and one of the best posters on the forum.

Back