Free AI Music Creator Udio AI - It's Crazy

As a 15 year music producer who spent countless hours learning music theory, FUCK THIS THING.

I wonder how it determines how to mix the music? Im guessing some sort of presets depending on the genre.

As a person who works in IT, Ive never wanted more to move to a rural area and never turn on another computer.
If immersed in the emerging techno lifestyle, one has to have an escape valve back to the bosom of nature.

That is why you build a holodeck on your starship.

This AI ting got BARS fam deadazz 🚫🧢🧢

Only ting I hate is when mans be adding a verse sumtayum ting be adding too long a pause

Otherwise ting lit fam swear down 🤬⤵️

I wonder where it generates its sound library from...like is there a loop repository it takes everything from and splices loops together based on keys for the mood its trying to project? That would be less impressive. If someone can post a picture of the creation process it would be fun to look at.

I'm pretty sure it's been fed with damn near the entire music history library. I've had it do like 10+ different genres of music. If you enter an artists name in the prompt it will give you that style of music but 'replace the artist for copyright issues'. It definitely, comes close to replicating the style of an artist. The screenshot is for a Tupac song, i'll post below.

It creates two 33 second sections of music with each generation. From their you can extend the track with intro, outros, or additional sections all 33 seconds long, each time generating two options. You can remix or try again as many times as you like. You can opt for using your own lyrics or (chatgpt lyrics) or you can let it auto generate, you can also pick instrumental for sections. I find it's easier to get a chorus to repeat by inputting your own lyrics (chatgpt lyrics) but the songs generally sound better by letting it auto generate directly through Udio. It's really easy, you get the hang of it pretty quick.

Attachments

• Udioimage.png
    Udioimage.png
    472.5 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
I found this one ages ago during the pandemic and my immediate thought was that it sounded like it was written by an AI prompt. Motivational workout songs aren't known for their depth the entire song has no context.

Doesn't quite sound fully AI to me but instead one of those apps that puts music and autotune to a human 'singing'.

This AI ting got BARS fam deadazz 🚫🧢🧢

Only ting I hate is when mans be adding a verse sumtayum ting be adding too long a pause

Otherwise ting lit fam swear down 🤬⤵️
It's hard to get it to repeat the chorus. I find that is the most annoying part, otherwise it's pretty damn good. It can repeat the chorus if you input the lyrics but I find the songs are generally better when it auto-generates the lyrics itself.

Kinda makes me sad that all forms of art are gonna be soulless computer bullshit at some point.
That's true. The sad thing is that how can you even know if something was made by a 'human' at this point? how can you tell a song was not just a human mimicking ai...

I'm sure the music industry has been using tools like this for a while now to give them the blueprints for songs. If they haven't they'll certainly be doing it now.

Last edited:
Can you do Tupac?

(can't use another artists likeness but it's not far off)

It replaced Tupac with 'Male vocalist, Hip hop, West coast hip hop, Gangsta rap, Hardcore hip hop, G-funk, Death, Conscious hip hop, Passionate, Urban'.

Last edited:
Doesn't quite sound fully AI to me but instead one of those apps that puts music and autotune to a human 'singing'.
it's not the autotune. I heard it and immediately thought someone entered the prompt: encouraging workout music with a beat centred around an unidentified person to inspire confidence in the listener and make them believe themeselves. Specify that the person was doubted by many but the person believes in themsels. By doing this activity they will overcome the challenge.

here is such a song with that exact prompt. I think has just killed off motivational workout musician tbh

I'm really growing to hate society.

Nothing is sacred, or even respected anymore.

lol at all the hate itt

at least try it out

I use Suno and made some absolutely fucking hilarious songs about coworkers.

We were all literally crying laughing.

Back