Free fight Conor vs Nate 1

I still don’t get how Conor gets hate for taking this fight.

He was on his way to the LW title and RDA pulled out. Conor could have sat out and waited. He took on a short notice fight against a bjj black belt that was tied with Maia for 2nd most UFC subs. This fight took place two weight classes above his previous fight. Nate has really only had issues with leg kickers, and cardio wrestlers in the past. Conor is neither of those. Nate is a good southpaw boxer with an iron chin, ridiculous cardio, and very good subs.

It was a dangerous fight and it showed come fight night.

If anybody not named Conor took this fight they would have been praised for it.

Man that was a great night. Watching the Conor fanboys fill up the forum with moral victory and I'm leaving threads all night. Man that shit was funny!
i had a friend who said he went home and started throwing shit. i was 100% for nate as was my neighbor, and he was a die hard conor guy.

soon as we started talking shit he walked out and left on the spot. funny as fuck lookin back at it. was even better then

I still don’t get how Conor gets hate for taking this fight.

He was on his way to the LW title and RDA pulled out. Conor could have sat out and waited. He took on a short notice fight against a bjj black belt that was tied with Maia for 2nd most UFC subs. This fight took place two weight classes above his previous fight. Nate has really only had issues with leg kickers, and cardio wrestlers in the past. Conor is neither of those. Nate is a good southpaw boxer with an iron chin, ridiculous cardio, and very good subs.

It was a dangerous fight and it showed come fight night.

If anybody not named Conor took this fight they would have been praised for it.
conor made it very easy believe me.

"get my coffee nate". "nate cant count to five"

i had a friend who said he went home and started throwing shit. i was 100% for nate as was my neighbor, and he was a die hard conor guy.

soon as we started talking shit he walked out and left on the spot. funny as fuck lookin back at it. was even better then
<Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo><45>

UFC releasing this video basically confirms Conor is not coming back.
Isn't Nate fighting Pettis??

It is, after all, Nates coming out party and career defining moment. If Conor fights again, look for a fight that will make him look good, like Aldo or Eddie KO's.

U know what, saw it again and the first round was closer than i remember. People made it srem like conor priced up nate at will.

Conors fans like
giphy.gif

Or it could have something to do with Nate fighting Pettis in 12 days.
A little of both.

If the UFC knew that Conor was fighting again for sure, they wouldn't do this. This most likely confirms that Conor is nowhere near fighting again for the UFC.

Conor hit so much air in that first round, pretty stupid for someone with his experience in the game to throw with all he got when he wasn't a 100% sure he was landing.

That was awesome to watch again, not cause I hate Conor, but cause I love Nate. Masterful performance! Makes me wanna watch the rematch.. hmm

fights and cards were really exciting back then. wmma and rogan ruined everything

What did Conor even gas from? His output wasn't even that crazy for a LW. Ngannou has better cardio

Cliffs:
image.jpg

The first time the worlds worst fan base was humbled....

Goldberg Bonus Blooper: "Fatigue should not be a factor for either fighter"

m79w1De.gif

Back