PBP Free Live Stream: ONE Friday Fights 48 ‘Kongthoranee vs. Mazoriev’ (7:30 a.m. ET)

MFridley

Buckeye Fan
Staff member
Senior Administrator
Reaction score

For ONE Championship, satisfying the insatiable hunger of fight fans for thrilling action drives them forward. The year has commenced with a resounding bang with two successful events, and the excitement doesn't stop there. With at least two more January events in the pipeline, the adrenaline-fueled journey continues.

Following a sensational start to the 2024 events calendar with a thrilling doubleheader, the promotion is set to return to the historic Lumpinee Boxing Stadium with ONE Friday Fights 48 for a night that promises to be nothing short of extraordinary. For viewers in the United States, United Kingdom and Canada, the event streams live and free in the player above at 7:30 a.m. ET. Australia has the action on 7plus at 11:30 p.m. AEDT and Thailand goes live on Channel 7 HD from 8:30 PM to 11:30 PM ICT, with online streaming available through Channel 7, TERO Entertainment and ONE Championship's social networks starting at 7:30 PM ICT.

At the forefront of this epic event is the clash between two-division Rajadamnern Stadium muay thai king Kongthoranee Sor Sommai and Russian powerhouse Sharif Mazoriev in a flyweight contest. With Kongthoranee on a remarkable six-bout winning streak, the stage is set for an explosive battle against the relentless aggression of Mazoriev, who seeks to leapfrog toward the top with a highlight-reel finish. The Russian has clocked eight stoppage victories in his 14 career wins.

Another muay thai spectacle awaits as former Rajadamnern Stadium Muay Thai World Champion Petsansab Sor Jaruwan makes his promotional debut against Aekkalak Sor Samarngarment in a 124-pound catchweight clash. Having faced off twice before, where Petsansab emerged victorious, the third chapter of their storied rivalry posits the prospect of a gripping and intricate plot with the introduction of 4-ounce gloves.

Among the highlighted matchups on the fight card is the presence of Thai sensation Sibsan Nokkhao KorMor11. Undefeated since his debut in ONE Friday Fights, Sibsan will enter the ring for a 138-pound catchweight muay thai bout against Mardsing Khaolakmuaythai.

Teeyai PK Saenchai, boasting a flawless 4-0 ONE record, brings his power and creativity into the strawweight muay thai arena against the formidable Majid Karimi, hoping to deliver a clash that could redefine the landscape of the division.

ONE Friday Fights 48 Fight Card:​

Kongthoranee Sor Sommai vs. Sharif Mazoriev (Muay Thai – flyweight)
Petsansab Sor Jaruwan vs. Aekkalak Sor Samarngarment (Muay Thai – 124-pound catchweight)
Sibsan Nokkhao KorMor11 vs. Mardsing Khaolakmuaythai (Muay Thai – 138-pound catchweight)
Sornsueknoi FA Group vs. Ngaopayak Adsanpatong (Muay Thai – 128-pound catchweight)
Yodsingdam Keatkhamtorn vs. Songpandin Chor Kaewwiset (Muay Thai – strawweight)
Petganya Sor Puangthong vs. Kwanjai KwanjaiMuaythaigym (Muay Thai – 120-pound catchweight)
Gingsanglek Tor Laksong vs. Joachim Ouraghi (Muay Thai – flyweight)
Mehrdad Khanzadeh vs. Pitchitchai PK Saenchai (Muay Thai – 122-pound catchweight)
Teeyai PK Saenchai vs. Majid Karimi (Muay Thai – strawweight)
Sulaiman Looksuan vs. Kabilan Jelevan (Muay Thai – flyweight)
Kara-Ool Changy vs. Arsenio Balisacan (MMA – strawweight)

0f84b9599dc1bdefab4041bd1106df9118d97077.gifv

It's so weird how most parts of the world don't have wrestling much less wrestling in schools like in the states. It's one of the oldest sports there is.
Even with grappling it's mostly privledged people that can afford to train it because it's a bit costly as opposed to like boxing & muay thai here lol

One of the underrated aspects of One is fighters going with the flow even when there are illegal shots

It is so difficult to be driving to work watching these fights at the same time. ONE FC Should know better.
That's how I totalled my son's car. Lol, the only difference was that I was watching the UFC instead of One.

Only me and 1 other car on the road in front of me, I looked for a split second at the fights and this doofus missed his turn and slammed on his breaks right in front of me. The dude gets out and said, Winn? It was a school buddy I hadn't seen in like 10 years. Lol

Last edited:
That's how I totalled my son's car. Lol, the only difference was that I was watching the UFC instead of One.

Only me and 1 other car on the road in front of me, I looked for a split second at the fights and this doofus missed his turn and slammed on his breaks right in front of me. The dude gets out and said, Winn? It was a school buddy I hadn't seen in 10 like years. Lol
LOL. That's pretty random but lucky in a sense. I have a 25 mile drive to work. Literally nothing on the road really. I have 2 stop signs and one light and I am there.

Teeyai fixing to get chewed up. Need to get back to basics.

Back