Free PUBG on XBox One

jdionio

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I wasn't sure if it'd be okay to post this like this, but I couldn't find a PUBG megathread so forgive me mods. However, it's too good not to share.

So, I was looking on twitter and saw that PUBG was free on XBox One for a limited amount of time. I figured I'd share the link and help anyone that was still wanting it to get it. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/p...f2xkeyfvxwoofzq00&activetab=pivot:overviewtab

Pro evolution soccer 2019 is free also

For the players

PUBG transitioned from a standard game company of selling units to a mobile game developer last year:
732zqk01kvw11.png

Their income revenue is following the same path H1Z1's King of the Kill used. PUBG though has gone hyper aggressive in this route.

PUBG runs like shit on my $2,000 pc, i'd hate to see it on xbox

People still play PUBG? Lol

I thought Blackout was all the rage. Battlefield V is right around the corner too. Bluehole is just desperate and also had that PS4 version dropping soon. So its just marketing cause they are probably gonna allow crossplay.

PUBG transitioned from a standard game company of selling units to a mobile game developer last year:
732zqk01kvw11.png

Their income revenue is following the same path H1Z1's King of the Kill used. PUBG though has gone hyper aggressive in this route.

Goddamn, who buys this horseshit...

I heard it was coming to PS4 next month. I've never played it so I might give it a shot when I get bored with Red Dead.

I avoided the pubg craze I figured why the fuck not since it is free and I beat rdr2 and I like to fancy a match of the beautiful game every now and then

PUBG runs like shit on my $2,000 pc, i'd hate to see it on xbox
What are your specs ? I don’t play pubg but it’s not that demanding as I remeber and my junk yard 350.00 pc I’m sure could play it fine 1080p

What are your specs ? I don’t play pubg but it’s not that demanding as I remeber and my junk yard 350.00 pc I’m sure could play it fine 1080p

i7700k, not overclocked with a 1080. Tbf I havent played in like 6 months, but i used to get constant frame dips and stuttering.

You know the game that runs in your PC is not the same that runs on the consoles. Thats why it's gone gold just now. They tweaked the shit out of it.

Back