Fresh back from NYC, took photo of tard on subway

wushu

Professional Salad Tosser
@Silver
Reaction score
He kept trying to touch this girl's hand who was holding onto the same subway pole. His blonde handler kept chiding him to stop. Not much more to the story but I figured it'd be relevant to your guys' interests

IMG_20120628_093553.jpg

Yo, That's my boy, don't fuck with him
Suu wuu

He was a Bronx tard too, I bet he's a fan of Jeresy Shore

Is that Jenny from Forest Gump behind him?

Man that lady has a thing for retards.

He needs a yankee hat before attempting to spit game

not gonna lie, i bust my ass in the gym 3 or 4x a week trying to get that kid's forearms, dude is a natural athlete and has great charisma, he should really try ironing that shirt tho.

not gonna lie, i bust my ass in the gym 3 or 4x a week trying to get that kid's forearms, dude is a natural athlete and has great charisma, he should really try ironing that shirt tho.

Due to masturbation

Sounds like this was the highlight of your trip. Must suck being poor and boring.

SInce he's retarded, no means yes to him

Due to masturbation

whatever he's doing, it's working for him. all the ladies in the subway know who to go to when they can't get the pickle jar open, he looks like he could change a tire with one hand.

whatever he's doing, it's working for him. all the ladies in the subway know who to go to when they can't get the pickle jar open, he looks like he could change a tire with one hand.

He's stronger than durant

Sounds like this was the highlight of your trip. Must suck being poor and boring.

Do you have any idea how much 5 plane tickets cost from SFO to LaGuardia?

that's not saying much. he would probably beat durant in the low post too.

Durant would catch an ass whooping worse than ron artest.
Retards can scrap, i remember my friend tried to rob this guy and a retarded dude beat the shit out of him.

This picture is obviously a shoop.

They don't let retards on the subway.

Good to see Corky from Life goes on doing....well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back