Friends vs That 70s show

Choose

• Friends

Votes: 21 35.0%
  • That 70s show

Votes: 39 65.0%

• Total voters
That 70s show because they blazed the ganja manja

70s show. Surprised its leading the pole. I never was a fan of Friends even though im sure i watched a majority over the years due to always being on tv and me watching it if nothing else was on. Decent show just wasnt for me. 70s show is pretty good i rewatched it like 2 years ago.

I never really watched That 70s show. It seemed cheap and gimmicky. 70s in the name and they just filmed it in a cheap 70s studio setting. They barely even tried to create the 70s atmosphere from what I've seen. Freaks and Geeks started a year later and pulled early 80s atmosphere way better.

Enjoyed them both but i've rewatched friends more, chandler was a top tier character in the early seasons.

Enjoyed them both but i've rewatched friends more, chandler was a top tier character in the early seasons.
Yeah the first few whilst perhaps not absolutely top level comedy were still pretty good, the characters having a bit more edge to them.

That 70s Show premiered when I was 14. I watched the first 3 seasons or so before kind of just peetering off and giving up on it. Friends I started watching when I was about 16 at which point the show was already on I think season 8 or so I caught reruns on tv as I could.

I never found 70s show all that funny beyond Red. I found all the teen cast members to be rather unlikeable. In my youth I found Friends to be inferior to Seinfeld but gained an appreciation for it later.

I have to go Friends. But I liked both shows and watched them a good amount whenever I'd catch them.

I think overall Friends never dropped in quality the way that 70's show did when Ashton and Topher left.

Both shows are my 2 favorite from essentially same time period around same length of series.

That 70s show had the better 1st season but the worst final season.

Best years on both shows is season 5

Friends had the most recognizable an bigger stars at time (not so much now really) .

Friends by a mile the better production value as T7S was literally 70s sitcom production level.

My choice is that 70s show because I laughed harder.
My vote goes to Prime Donna. Met her alleged cousin once. She looked quite similar if Donna was really ugly.

70s Show if I had too but both chick shows. I'd pick Seinfeld or Cheers instead.

That 70’s Show never gets old. I have seen every episode countless times.

Like the gentleman said above it came at the perfect time in most people lives.

Honestly, they're vastly different types of comedy and not from the same time period. That 70s show was just getting started when Friends was all but over and they had run out of creative storyline ideas. Friends comedy was more relatable to a larger audience, age wise. That 70s show was more geared toward teens and 20s, so of course it was much funnier for most of us since I assume most of us fell in that range when it aired.
Both fell off hard the last few seasons like a lot of sitcoms do. That 70s show was nearly unwatchable toward the end.

My Dad's nickname became "Red", because he acted quite a bit like Red Foreman from that show.

70’s show is not a chick show lol, stop it.

<LikeReally5>
I'm not judging you. You do you bro. I have 5 sisters so I got to see a bunch of episodes myself. It's like Dazed and Confused but written by Dane Cook. Kunis was hot though.

Frriends is far superior. It's probably the GOAT sitcom. The show started decent, and got funnier and better with each season.

That 70's Show was pretty badass too, and for a while, it was just as funny as any of the other great sitcoms. But it slowly started to suck balls throughout the later seasons, to the point I got tired of it and stopped watching. I never did that with Friends.

Back