Frustrated Cyborg believes that fight with Amanda Nunes will be her last

You're left out half the story. Cyborg was disinterested to fight Nunes at first (something about not liking Brazil vs Brazil) and took alot of flak for it. Then Nunes was the one pulling out of several possible dates by saying she wanted 2 more fights at 135. And then pushed the date forwards again from summer to Dec.
Nunes injured her foot I the Pennington fight. Injuries tKe time to heal.

Also, she’s tired of the games Cybro and her girlfriend Broke Dick Ray Elbe keep playing. Unlike Cybro, Nunes fight in a real division, with a title that actually means something. She shouldn’t be faulted for wanting to defend her title if all Cybro and Broke Dick wanna do is keeping playing avoidance games.

It's probably better to put on some muscle if you're going to move up, yes. Not just cut less.

Common sense.

Right...be he said they need to gain weight in order to make weight, which is an outright lie and not close to being accurate.

Hard to read Cyborg.

One week she is complaining and next week she is hyping up her next fight that just got signed and how everything is great with the UFC. This has been going on since she arrived in the UFC/Invicta.

But 145 is so weak around the world it hard to do much with it. Cybory is miles better than any prospect in that weight class. There is literally a few 145ers in the world that can even hang with her so I'm not sure what she expects the UFC to do. By the time they build a whole division worth while she'll be retired.

I see Cyborg maybe heading up Zuffa Boxing on women's side if that ever gets going and taking one off MMA matches in the UFC once a year or so.

Avoided by who, bantamweights?

She avoided the entire bantamweight class by purposely bulking up when she ad signed a contract saying she would do otherwise.

Nobody is obligated to move up in weight to face a cheater.

I will quote your post as a relevant point to do some simple math.

At 160 Cyborg said she "would die" making 135.
Cyborg cut from 175 to 139. This is both more raw weight and a greater percentage of bodyweight than what would have previously killed her. (amazing new super-powers or something).
If she reduced her weight from 175 to 160, she could make 135 cutting far less weight (both raw and percentage).

She refuses to do so then complains and calls other women cowards for not moving up to fight her when she is the one who ate, trained and juiced her way into the post-apocalyptic wasteland that is WFW.

You're pathetic, strawman. You probably gained more weight than her in that time in cheetos, but here you are telling a pro athlete how to manage their body. Nice try.

It's crazy people still claim Cyborg ducked her and whatever else they can to slander her. Whats truly funny, is, for calling her a can crusher, Ronda was the can to be crushed.

yes a fat ass that nothing new.

cris has used her huge weight as a thing to throw around on why she never fought at 135. cris didn't have to be so big but she picked being that big for a reason.

Yes I know this.

Well 6 of the 8 are 135'ers and the leftover 45'ers are just starting their career and we know that's usually a drop in weight over time.I been saying the same thing,its very sad.We literally have nothing to debate about. i will say though you're normally an absolute idiot,so there is that

Unless were talking about your posts in general.you're pathetic.You are one of the dumbest people on this board and that's like really hard to do.

most of the woman picked were woman who weren't at the try out for the show to start with.

So Nunes reveals on Helwani she ducked Cyborg at 228.

yes a fat ass that nothing new.

cris has used her huge weight as a thing to throw around on why she never fought at 135. cris didn't have to be so big but she picked being that big for a reason.
get off my jock

I agree, breh. WMMA is hot garbage, but Cyroid is ducked hard as a mudda fooker. She has beat the best of multiple generations, and as such, she is the largest fish in a small pond.

Do you disagree? You think Ronda is GOAT? I am seriously interested.
I'm not sure who the female GOAT is, but I'd put Ronda above Cyborg for sure just for Cyborgs failed roid test and her resume full of mismatches.

Holly was a 'can' for Ronda to crush... #7 ranked, split decision win against a then younger less refine Raquel Pennington. No real experience for Holly either at that point in mma, She still crushed Ronda despite being a huge underdog.

GDR was a can for Holly to crush. They literally tried giving the belt to Holly on a silver platter. Holly lost.

This isn't as easy at it seems.
Holly is a 135'er who has lost a lot of fights, she's not a can, but her being Cyborgs best win doesn't exactly speak to Cyborgs greatness LMAO.

Nonsense.

Tell me someone that can beat Cris Cyborg in the UFC? How is she not the GOAT if there is no one that can beat her in the entire UFC? LOL.
Name me somebody in ONE FC that can beat Daniel Cormier, you can't, because they're all way smaller.

Maybe they can find some juiced-out female dancing partner of Brock's in the WWE for her to fight. Have to be open weight class though.

“Friday, last week, I talked to the UFC, and I said I wanted to fight, that I’m ready to fight,” Cyborg said. “I’ve been training, ready, and I want to fight. They offered me September, the 8th, in Dallas, to fight Amanda. I said that’s fine. I’ll fight. I’ve been training. I’m ready. A champion has to be ready all the time.

“Then on Monday they said (she) didn’t accept Sept. 8. Then I said I wanted to fight anyway. I want to fight. I don’t want to be idle. And then Amanda sent the picture, saying she accepted the fight on Dec. 29.”

Cyborg said she’s accepted this fight three times.

Asked about whom she could meet in a possible fight between now and Nunes, Cyborg alluded to the upcoming season of “The Ultimate Fighter,” which features female featherweights.

“They did the (‘TUF 28’) house, and they cut all the girls at 145,” Cyborg said. “They only signed up the girls who can make 135 pounds. Holly Holm says she doesn’t want to fight now. Pam Sorenson tried out for ‘TUF,’ but she didn’t make it. They didn’t put her through I think because she doesn’t make 135. There’s Cindy Dandois, who also beat Megan Anderson.

“There’s Ediane Gomes, who sends me messages challenging me all the time. (She’s) also in my division. There are girls who can fight. There are girls in my division. But they[The UFC] don’t want it. They want that fight with Amanda. But I don’t think it’s fair to wait 10 months, one year for this fight to happen.”

Cyborg has always talked openly about the fact she doesn’t have many fights left on her UFC contract – and even talked about plans of trying her hand at a boxing career.

“I believe (Nunes) will be my last fight in the UFC,” Cyborg said. “My contract goes until March, and with me waiting to fight in December, I think it will be the last one people will see me fight.”

via mmajunkie

I will admit... With such a short list of legit contenders and 145’ers in the women’s division... I thought it was weird that they matched Megan Anderson with Holly Holm, without confirming HH wanted the Cyborg rematch.

Given the host of hellacious beatings Cyborg has laid on other fighters, what would it matter if MA received the same treatment? That would have been a fight they could market and put on a card to get some added appeal... Never made sense to me... Other then giving more credence to the 135lb division and one of its / the UFC’s bigger name women fighters in Holm.... Which could be the plan. If MA did happen to win, great, they have a Cyborg fight... If not, they get the additional bumps for 135 and HH.

Boom.... Just cracked the code. Someone hire me for some type of job and pay me a lot.

but she was offered cris at ufc 232 and signed so why is cris ducking ufc 232.
She's not ducking anyone. She wants a fight before Dec 29 and will take one at 232. She wants to make money before her contract expires and she dont want Nunes to drop out of their fight again. Watch their interviews today and you'll understand.

I'm not sure who the female GOAT is, but I'd put Ronda above Cyborg for sure just for Cyborgs failed roid test and her resume full of mismatches.

I would still say Fujii. Fought at 115 and by today's standards she would make 105. She fought as heavy as 145 taking on just about anybody. Great person, great record and one of the real pioneers of WMMA. Yeah, I know by today's standards she is not as sharp as the best, but if she fought today she would have access to better S&C, training, nutrition, recovery, etc.

She's not ducking anyone. She wants a fight before Dec 29 and will take one at 232. She wants to make money before her contract expires and she dont want Nunes to drop out of their fight again. Watch their interviews today and you'll understand.

no need I don't want to see a interview where cris crys she the victim.

cris has no problem making money and will make great money in belaltor as well.

cris is more trouble than she worth so let her be bellator problem

no need I don't want to see a interview where cris crys she the victim.

cris has no problem making money and will make great money in belaltor as well.

cris is more trouble than she worth so let her be bellator problem
then stay ignorant and keep spewing false narratives and hate.

Nunes never pulled out of an earlier fight. Nunes was ready to go for May to fight in Brazil. Cyroid didn’t want to fight in her beloved Brasil. She then took the Kunitskaya fight so she wouldn’t have to. Nunez fought a title defense in Brazil anyway. Now Nunes has signed a bout agreement, but clueless Cybro nut huggers continue to call her scared.

Yeah, Nunez is so scared to fight her, she signed an out agreement extended by the UFC to fight her.

Why are Cybro fans consistently dumb?

lol you are missing half of what cyborg said out. cyborg said straight after the holly fight that she didn't like the idea of brazil vs brazil but she said still would do it if thats what the ufc wanted

i dont agree that nunes is scared tho

Back