Fun question

ROcknrollracing

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
A silly hypothetical but what would you do programming wise If you had to squat 700 and bench 500 within 7 years or you would be put to death?

Id probably take it easy for 4-5 years and try to progress on my own and then when the execution comes closer i would start finding good routine :D

Because you have a history of being full of crap and someone needs to call you out.

I was actually never full of crap but since you have devoted your time for like 10 years now to "calling me out" I guess we will just sit here and hope each other vanish from the earth.

I was actually never full of crap but since you have devoted your time for like 10 years now to "calling me out" I guess we will just sit here and hope each other vanish from the earth.
There were multiple instances where you were caught in a lie, you just chose to deny it. I don't really frequent this forum very much and hardly devote my time to checking up on you.

There were multiple instances where you were caught in a lie, you just chose to deny it. I don't really frequent this forum very much and hardly devote my time to checking up on you.

Are you sure don't because you seem to take this whole situation pretty seriously being that every post you make is attacking me personally every post you make from something you feel you were wronged over a decade ago? Are you that gravely hurt over this incident? Am I hurting people or their livelihoods in your estimation?

Are you sure don't because you seem to take this whole situation pretty seriously being that every post you make is attacking me personally every post you make from something you feel you were wronged over a decade ago? Are you that gravely hurt over this incident? Am I hurting people or their livelihoods in your estimation?
It's possible

Back