Funny pics of people in the backround...

Status
Not open for further replies.
l_6150aafb994c62e0e88f583e3d0a6b6f.jpg

on of my best

picture worth a thousand words lmao

the dude in the black shirt is pretty much enjoying the situation

the lady under him looksl ike she spilled cheesy nachos all over her face

the guy at the far left is taking the opportunity to look at some girls tits

the guy getting the bat to the face looks like he took it as some type of challenge from God and welcomed it

hahah..great commentary..Don't forget the little girl trying to catch the bat.

the second one is hilarious lol. HOLY SHIT THAT CRAZY CLOWNS GOT A WATER GUN!

he WISHES!
that looks more like a bubble gun, which, by comparison, makes a water gun the equivelant of a small RPG.

haha disgusting. anyone know why ts got banned???
1214827017664.jpg

I think what's disgusting is you reposting this pic to state how disgusted you are about it. Dude get a life. Go out and meet someone of your opposite sex.

i thik he posted it because its funny - not because its interracial..

get off your high horse.. it is funny

I cant even see any facial definition on the guy on the right. Barely on the guy on the left.

the girl is throwing the middle finger up showing her pure style and class..

its FUNNY not racist.

I laughed the first time i saw it and im a minority.

I think what's disgusting is you reposting this pic to state how disgusted you are about it. Dude get a life. Go out and meet someone of your opposite sex.

There you go again popping your mouth off to everyone.

this thread is getting me through my strategic management and policy class right now. thank you

There you go again popping your mouth off to everyone.

Well I usually comment on dummies that continue to post a picture over and over on different threads because they think it is hilarious and hope that everyone else would think the same when that is not the case.
I'm surprised you are quoting me and commenting on something I said when you clearly got OWNED in that other thread about KH. It's hard to not waste my time on you because you seriously have nothing credible to argue about. I will see what you try and come up with next.

funny-pictures-curtain-ninja-cat.jpg

1214827017664.jpg

riddle me this, why is under their fingernails white?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back