Tactical medieval buckler

92BKPB_m.jpg

Tactical native American club

92PBH_m.jpg

Tactical boomerang

92BRG_m.jpg

Tactical saber

88EBTS_m.jpg

Who the hell gets a gladius, saber, buckler, ... in mall ninja black, rather than something that looks historically accurate?

I think all cold steel products are painted black just because they use a high carbon non-stainless steel (sharper, harder) that would be prone to rust. For the rest of their product line (like the wooden objects pictured) it is sort of their trademark.

Also, getting the tactical dildo for my girlfriend for Christmas.

[YT]027RnCjHGI8[/YT]

My dad is an outdoorsman, so one Christmas I got him the special forces shovel/axe from Coold Steel. He effing loved it.

Also, getting the tactical dildo for my girlfriend for Christmas.

Sounds like a plan. It probably has a myriad of features embedded.. like an ice breaker or it doubles as a flashlight

Sounds like a plan. It probably has a myriad of features embedded.. like an ice breaker or it doubles as a flashlight

Flashlight would be interesting and very practical.

Needs a dynamo.

These two might be controversial. I just don't see the advantage over the more conventional. Feel free to correct me.

The neck knife

I get the point about quick access, but as soon as you lean forward, it dangles in your workspace. As far as self-defense is concerned, it's also very accessible to an attacker.

neck2.JPG

The karambit

Seems to sacrifice work utility for the sake of exotic looks.

united-cutlery-uc2786-honshu-karambit-knife.jpg

Karambits are strange....until you see somebody who knows how to use one...

Neck knives are a joke, I'm all about a small, handy fixed blade like my ESEE candiru or Izula 2 but I've never used them as a neck knife. Fuck that.

Can someone explain boot knives to me? Is it for when your belt and pockets are already full?

TacticalKnifeBooot-300x300.jpg

lol, from that thread

pgroup_8347_3.jpg

I think we've stumbled onto something. Time to start some Tactical MMA-esque thing, going make bank McDojo-ing that
Also from that thread.

I thought underwear holsters were only for pee shooters.

Can someone explain boot knives to me? Is it for when your belt and pockets are already full?

TacticalKnifeBooot-300x300.jpg
It's for when the terrorists get the jump on you and force you to remove your tactical belt and underwear and empty your tactical pockets.

^

Why would special force soldiers carry spades?

Combat spades are legit, homes. They've been used as tools and improvised weapons for a long time, probably most famously by the russians. Viktor Suvorov, among others, gives vivid accounts in his book "Spetsnaz".

Combat spades are legit, homes. They've been used as tools and improvised weapons for a long time, probably most famously by the russians. Viktor Suvorov, among others, gives vivid accounts in his book "Spetsnaz".

It's not the use of spades in the military I find questionable, but the idea of a specialized combat spade with corresponding combat spade tactics. Also the idea of an even more specialized special forces combat spade, distinguished from the regular combat spade.

Back