Fury vs Usyk press conference live now

Where is Usyk? More of a Fury interview this.
Not sure what this "press conference" is but they already had the official pre-fight press conference back in November (they were supposed to fight in February until it was delayed and then delayed again due to Fury suffering cuts).

Not sure what this "press conference" is but they already had the official pre-fight press conference back in November (they were supposed to fight in February until it was delayed and then delayed again due to Fury shitting the bed because he wasn't ready, ns paying one of his cronies to cut him).

Fixed that for you! Heh heh

Fixed that for you! Heh heh
There was nothing shady going on. Fury just got cut in sparring. It happens. It won't happen again because Turki Alalshikh has imposed a big financial penalty for any future delays and it applies to both fighters.

There was nothing shady going on. Fury just got cut in sparring. It happens. It won't happen again because Turki Alalshikh has imposed a big financial penalty for any future delays and it applies to both fighters.
We will agree to disagree, but there is always a fire under any smoke concerning Tyson "Waffle King" Fury. Especially when he posts a picture from years ago pretending he was in good shape to announce the delay. But this is all just speculation, we will have to agree to disagree.

We will agree to disagree, but there is always a fire under any smoke concerning Tyson "Waffle King" Fury. Especially when he posts a picture from years ago pretending he was in good shape to announce the delay. But this is all just speculation, we will have to agree to disagree.
We've seen pictures since. He looks very fit. The first delay was due to a cut and subsequent damage he received in the Ngannou fight. The second delay was due to him getting cut in sparring. Both have been verified. Unless you buy into the conspiracy theory that he cut himself on purpose to delay the Usyk fight? That's ridiculous.

It's in furys home town its just him

Bit weird but think he's done this before

Something seems a little off with Fury at the moment. Seems worried and trying to really G himself up or whatever. I was watching an interview with Sugar Hill with Fury after the presser and it seemed a little odd, he seems over it.

Usyk has been pretty low key and silent whilst Fury has been blabbing. Who knows what's going to happen in this fight though.

Something seems a little off with Fury at the moment. Seems worried and trying to really G himself up or whatever. I was watching an interview with Sugar Hill with Fury after the presser and it seemed a little odd, he seems over it.

Usyk has been pretty low key and silent whilst Fury has been blabbing. Who knows what's going to happen in this fight though.
When Usyk goes radio silent it's because he's training his ass off. As Karelin once said, he trains every day like Fury's never trained a day in his life. The difference in class and conditioning will show on fight night.

When Usyk goes radio silent it's because he's training his ass off. As Karelin once said, he trains every day like Fury's never trained a day in his life. The difference in class and conditioning will show on fight night.
i hope so, you really think it's gonna happen huh? If you say so, it's a done deal.

He should be worried, he has to be thinking, "how good am I" after Joshua wiped out Ngannou. Ya, he was cheering and shit but you know that had to fuck with his head a bit.

i hope so, you really think it's gonna happen huh? If you say so, it's a done deal.
I sure do. To me it's just a question of whether Fury can actually get ahold of him (to lean on him). There I think he's going to really struggle to do it consistently. Another thing Fury will likely have trouble with is Usyk's work rate. Fury's pretty low activity and he'll be forced to fight at a significantly higher pace than he's used to. It could start to show as early as the mid rounds. If Fury was a better counterpuncher he'd be able to slow things down if necessary but he's not.

I sure do. To me it's just a question of whether Fury can actually get ahold of him (to lean on him). There I think he's going to really struggle to do it consistently. Another thing Fury will likely have trouble with is Usyk's work rate. Fury's pretty low activity and he'll be forced to fight at a significantly higher pace than he's used to. It could start to show as early as the mid rounds. If Fury was a better counterpuncher he'd be able to slow things down if necessary but he's not.
I just don't see how he can do anything, skillwise and agility wise to win. He's coordinated compared to the giants we've seen and known about in the past but he's not really coordinated compared to a normal sized heavyweight, not at all and usyk will give him fits. He generally doesn't try to kill his opponents so, unless he comes in like he did against wilder in fight 2 I can't see how he has any chance. You can bet he saw the bodyshot reactions from usyk though and probably thinks he should try that.

I just don't see how he can do anything, skillwise and agility wise to win. He's coordinated compared to the giants we've seen and known about in the past but he's not really coordinated compared to a normal sized heavyweight, not at all and usyk will give him fits. He generally doesn't try to kill his opponents so, unless he comes in like he did against wilder in fight 2 I can't see how he has any chance. You can bet he saw the bodyshot reactions from usyk though and probably thinks he should try that.
Yeah. Barring a big punch that lands and changes the course of the fight he'll have his work cut out for him. The only sharp shot in Fury's arsenal really is his rear uppercut. He may try and time Usyk's entries with it. As for the body punching Fury can try it. He's just never been a good body puncher. I heard yesterday that Usyk is really working on his core conditioning in camp. They already expect him to go there.

its weird seeing a Fury-Usyk press conference with Usyk not being there
its like im seeing someone paraphrase the Simpsons; Gypsy man yells at clouds

its weird seeing a Fury-Usyk press conference with Usyk not being there
its like im seeing someone paraphrase the Simpsons; Gypsy man yells at clouds
Usyk wasn't required to be there. This was in Fury's hometown. For whatever reason Team Fury called for a 'press conference' out of the blue. I don't understand it nor do the British media. The official press conference to promote the fight already took place months prior.

Usyk wasn't required to be there. This was in Fury's hometown. For whatever reason Team Fury called for a 'press conference' out of the blue. I don't understand it nor do the British media. The official press conference to promote the fight already took place months prior.
ok so i am not alone in thinking this was weird.

only a few weeks away from this now, wonder when Fury is going to pull out and what his excuse will be

him being light as a feather(in Fury terms) is going to cause him massive problems i think, the more i think about the fight the more i think Usyk will stop him

Back