Fury vs Usyk press conference live now

ok so i am not alone in thinking this was weird.
It's certainly odd that they held an unofficial press conference in his hometown out of the blue. A personal presser. I didn't watch the whole thing but obviously Team Usyk wasn't there, neither was Bob Arum that I saw, nor was Turki Alalshikh (his voice was on speakerphone for a moment but physically he wasn't present). It only consisted of Team Fury. The livestream was put up on Queensberry's YouTube channel and labeled Tyson Fury & Frank Warren Press Conference LIVE.

only a few weeks away from this now, wonder when Fury is going to pull out and what his excuse will be

him being light as a feather(in Fury terms) is going to cause him massive problems i think, the more i think about the fight the more i think Usyk will stop him
He better not pull out. There's a 10 million dollar penalty but, then again, this is Tyson Fury we're talking about.

sounds odd but Fury's kin tone looks great. Good example of what a difference healthy diet and exercise can do.

Anyone else we'll see the Fury that beat Klitschko again?

The one that weighs 247 and had no belly?

if that one shows up, the guy who threw 5 punches a round, he will get battered

No, I don't see it. Fury's legs aren't what they used to be. He can still move well for a guy that size but he isn't able to glide around the ring anymore. Back then he could.

Back