Gabi Garcia makes a tearful apology to the crowd @ Rizin for bad weight cut.

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score

“I just say sorry about this, It’s first time this happened in my life, but (I had) problems three weeks before the fight. I think I recover but my first training here, my nose is with blood, and my blood pressure, I know (I had many problems cutting weight).

“I respect her, I respect my opponent, she’s a legend here. I’m so sad. I cry a lot, I need to say sorry for all my fans in Japan. I love you guys and sorry Sakakibara-san, Takada, sorry (Kandori) and I challenge you for next year, for a good weight. I hope you accept fight with me next year. I’m so sorry Japan. I love you guys and I’m back more strong than ever.”

Yeah...

Seppuku? There's no need for such a dramatic move.

Just a finger should do.

I feel sorry for her, but she is so big that realistically there isn't a female on the face of the Earth that could be legitimately in her weigh class.
This mma stuff isn't going to last long for Gabi Garcia.

Last edited:
If this doesn't tug at your heart strings, then you have no soul.

53 years old?

Too young, let her wait a year.

What's one more year? Kandori already ducked her once, twice.....three times, won't make her a lady.

I blame that old buzzcut manly politician for this for demanding a weight cut. She would have already grossly outweighed her for the fight. What's the point of having Garcia smaller? Gabi would gas hard if she was forced to fight that big for longer than half a round.

LOL! As if this dude had any respect for its opponents, all juiced to the gills and such. Disgusting. No honor.

Random : hey PRIDE, remember Giant Silva against that small sumo dude ?
PRIDE : yep, so what about it ?
Random : think we will ever see something worse ?
'' doors open ''
Rizin : hey guys, you gotta see this, hold my beer...

She needs to talk to Wanderlei & Rampage about how to grow a dadbod.

LOL! As if this dude had any respect for its opponents, all juiced to the gills and such. Disgusting. No honor.
Lol.

Ikr. Like she really gives a shit about her opponent...she tried to fight her backstage!

That public shaming was something. Interesting glimpse of a shame culture.

Back