Gadelha already won this.

lol at a champion getting dumped on her skull...6 times
Those takedowns amounted to nothing, and none of them can be described as "getting dumped on her skull". You must have a really low IQ to be so heavily influenced by your like or dislike of fighters when what happened is obvious. 57-8 strikes landed, that says it all. The look on Claudia's face at the end of round 3 says it all.

Picked up the first 3 rounds.

The last 2 will just be pitter patter punches from Joanna, it will just be pillow fisted flash with minimal superficial damage.
If Joanna did no damage, why was she fresh as anything after the fight while Claudia looked dead?

I mean, we are judging based of damage inflicted right...

Strikes landed is such a terrible metric. Flailing your arm like a fish does not equate to "effective" striking. Its like watching an ip man movie, all flash, no damage.

JJ won clearly there should be no discussion here.

46720939.jpg

Strikes landed is such a terrible metric. Flailing your arm like a fish does not equate to "effective" striking. Its like watching an ip man movie, all flash, no damage.

This is true, but when you speak of damage... what damage did Claudia cause? She might have hurt JJ's fist...

Well, what do you know.
That for some reason in mma judging a 10-8 means you almost killed your opponent rather than completely dominating.

How it should be
10-10 super close round
10-9 means someone won
10-8 means someone dominated, not just a drop, but dominated.
10-7 multiple times the fight could have been stopped from damage and lack of returning offense.

How it really is
10-9 dominated
10-9 close round
10-9 super close round
10-9 for a 100 strike advantage
10-9 for a knockout

While that can be true, why then would you rank ineffective takedowns which tired out Claudia more than Joanna as higher?

Double standard

Horrible judges. Claudia clearly won first 3 rounds.

Go check out punches landed, then get back to me. Oh, how many times did claudia take joanna down and keep her there, in the 3rd round? Please, don't ever judge another fights. You gotta be 12 years old...

That for some reason in mma judging a 10-8 means you almost killed your opponent rather than completely dominating.

How it should be
10-10 super close round
10-9 means someone won
10-8 means someone dominated, not just a drop, but dominated.
10-7 multiple times the fight could have been stopped from damage and lack of returning offense.

How it really is
10-9 dominated
10-9 close round
10-9 super close round
10-9 for a 100 strike advantage
10-9 for a knockout

I just meant that the judges actually did give those last rounds 10-8s.

JJ won last 3. 1st round was like an 8-8.5 type round for CG.

If Joanna did no damage, why was she fresh as anything after the fight while Claudia looked dead?

I mean, we are judging based of damage inflicted right...
Because wrestling is more cardio intensive than striking.

You have one fighter who does all the wrestling and does no damage.

Then you got another fighter who does all the striking with no damage.

The fighter that imposed their crappy no damage game with a longer duration gets the win, and today that's Claudia.

Because wrestling is more cardio intensive than striking.

You have one fighter who does all the wrestling and does no damage.

Then you got another fighter who does all the striking with no damage.

The fighter that imposed their crappy no damage game with a longer duration gets the win, and today that's Claudia.
LMAO. And that's why Claudia looked dead while Joanna looked ready for five more rounds? Tell me again about this excellent 'cardio damage' game dude. All Claudia achieved was tiring herself out. That elbow was the best thing she did all night

Claudia took 1 and 2 but thats about it. I was rooting for her.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    288.5 KB · Views: 0
How do you idiots give someone a round that they got outstruck 58-7?

I didn't think Cecil Peoples had a sherdog account.

The only way claudia could have won round 3 is if she landed a takedown and kept her there for a majority of the round. Obviously she didn't. I'm curious, those that gave the 3rd round to claudia, how you can defend that opinion? On what basis did claudia win the round? She was badly out struck. I wanna know..

You are the most ignorant and biased poster ever. Just stfu. Dont even comment unless its two white guys fighting.

What is ignorant? Stating facts is being ignorant? Then so be it.

Back