Gaethje Gonna Make Khabib Look like Ben Askren

What the actual fuck is going on here

Dude, Askren was not on Khabib's level at any point of his career.

One of the most overrated fighters in MMA history.

True lol because when Beef loses all sherdoggers will say
"He was one dimensional bum"
"He is not on UFC level"
hahaha
But it's true that LW doesn't have real wrestler (except beef) in top 15. It's weird because WW is wresltefuck division and FW has some wrestlers too.

Justin can win but let’s not pretend Khabib’s other 28 fights were nothing.

like he doesnt belong in the UFC. That's how far apart their striking skills are.

Khabib gonna hug an all american wrestler like Gaethje for 5 rounds and not eat his right and left hands?

you cray cray

i rememeber conor fan boys sayign the same thing and look how that turned out.

like he doesnt belong in the UFC. That's how far apart their striking skills are.

Khabib gonna hug an all american wrestler like Gaethje for 5 rounds and not eat his right and left hands?

you cray cray

Conor and Dustin are both better strikers than Gaethje.

Khabib is more athletic than Askren could ever dream to be. Khabib understands movement and when to strike well enough that he was able to stand with Conor for a round and hold his own.

Khabib technically is at an all time high but his body is already starting to fail him. He isn't that flexible as he was when he was younger. This is due to injuries

next dude in line gonna get that apocalyptic khabib.

rahimah allah

Khabib is already proven against the top UFC guys unlike Askren.

Khabib has underrated stand up and has a good jab that he showed against Al Iaquinta. This fight should be close. Justin may not win but he will make Khabib look beatable. His low leg kicks are the key to this fight. If he get 5 or 6 low leg kicks in he wins this fight. If not he is going to get taken down like everyone before him.

Gaethje would be hesitant throwing leg kicks. You don't think hes worried too of Khabib's skill?

Khabib can strike and is only getting better. That being said, I am pulling for Gaethj.

Ignorant thread is ignorant.

Gaethje has a better chance than any other opponent Khabib has faced, that's for sure.
But considering how dominant Khabib has been, what you said it outlandish.

Gaethje has the first 2 minutes of the first 2 rounds to put Khabib away with a perfectly placed punch. That's about it.

you cray cray
Post your betting slip since you're so confident

I mean Gaethje is an underdog and you're 100% certain Khabib can't win. Why not make some free money?

I mean I know you won't make a bet because you're not actually confident in that at all and just trying to be an internet tough guy. But I'm calling you on it so put up or shut up

This fight is going to look like all of Khabib's other fights. What does Justin bring that Khabib hasn't seen before? He's certainly not stopping the takedown.

Khabib will outstrike him like he has already done to better strikers. You are too impressed with punch bag Tony on two weight cuts getting tagged all night (and never even dropped)

Gaethje has a better chance than any other opponent Khabib has faced, that's for sure.
But considering how dominant Khabib has been, what you said it outlandish.

Gaethje has the first 2 minutes of the first 2 rounds to put Khabib away with a perfectly placed punch. That's about it.
I think Porier was Khabibs most dangerous opponent. Gaethje can be beaten especially if Khabib neutralizes Gaethje against the fences and puts hi body weight on him and make it a slow dirty fight until Gaethje gasses.

The Ferguson fight is a proof that no fighter should underestimate or look past Gaethje, I'm rooting for Gaethje to end Khabib's reign and spoil his Gsp superfight and early retirement.

Back