Gaethje to Ferguson himself?

I never thought Diego ever sought to be edgy. I dont think he's mean spirited and confrontational like Tony is.
Yeah, I guess weird is a better word. Diego is definitely weird. From "Yes cartwheels" to hanging upside down and being whipped by that weirdo trainer.

Yeah, I guess weird is a better word. Diego is definitely weird. From "Yes cartwheels" to hanging upside down and being whipped by that weirdo trainer.

For sure,but he's generally been a nice positive guy. You dont hear about him fighting people in the street or confronting people etc.

Love Justin Gaethje but my dude was primed for a title fight. Not demanding it and taking an unnecessary fight is much like Tony fighting Justin Gaethje when Tony's career ended.

Your dude was submitted twice, quite easily, in 2 other title fights.
You want him to fight again in a title fight, against the dude who submitted the dude who submitted him?

PS: don't get me wrong, I like Gaethje, he is entertaining AF, but Islam would beat him just like Khabib did.
Give him BMF fights.
Max is a great fight.
Maybe BSD with a win over Poirier.

Your dude was submitted twice, quite easily, in 2 other title fights.
You want him to fight again in a title fight, against the dude who submitted the dude who submitted him?

PS: don't get me wrong, I like Gaethje, he is entertaining AF, but Islam would beat him just like Khabib did.
Give him BMF fights.
Max is a great fight.
Maybe BSD with a win over Poirier.
Well... depending how you look at it, this IS a title fight so it brings certain perks, plus it's at 300 which is a prestige event

But

I think Gaethje's gonna steamroll Max and it's a good fight for him to agree to regardless of the perks

I think Max is getting stopped. Justin has much more power than Dustin does, who beat the shit out of Max from pillar to post in their last fight

They all fight similarly but Dustin uses kicks more than either. Max doesn't wrestle. I think he's ripe for the picking.

Both Max and Gaethje have taken a ton of damage in their career. This fight could very well start a Ferguson type decline for one or both of them. Most likely for Max; Gaethje is bigger and hits like a truck. I do not like this fight for Max - bad match-up.

Dudes probably making more for this fight than he would have for a title fight on UFC 30*

Max has far less power, almost no desire to grapple(would lose that too), and is not insanely quick either(faster than Gaethje though).

Max is getting slept.

I'm legit worried about Max's well being for this fight

I am very disappointed in this fight. I wanted to see Gaethje fight for the belt against Makhachev, not a fight that means nothing. UFC dropped the ball on this match up!

T-ferg was supposed to make quick work of Gaethje.
Not many people expected Gaethje to be an actual striker and Ferguson was far more well regarded than fellow pressure strikers like Eddie and Poirier who broke Gaethje.
no he wasn't this is complete revisionist history. The odds were pretty close to even if i can recall.

Not many people expected Gaethje to be an actual striker and Ferguson was far more well regarded than fellow pressure strikers like Eddie and Poirier who broke Gaethje.
Maybe a few people thought that but not most

I am very disappointed in this fight. I wanted to see Gaethje fight for the belt against Makhachev, not a fight that means nothing. UFC dropped the ball on this match up!
They can't make islam fight. He needs his 9 month Ramadan break.

hopefully he doesn't get injured because if he does, we're not seeing him til next february.

I don't recall the context this way at all.

Very few thought Ferguson would make "quick work" of Gaethje. Most people expected a barn burner and Ferguson edging it

No. Honestly I think he finishes Max via tko!

max is gonna be the one going the way of tony... terrible fight for him

Gaethje will beat max.
Actually I think he will smoke Max and hurt him bad
Remember when commission prevented max from facing Khabib ? I think they should protect max from gaethje
Because of the high risk in my eyes Max is already uncrowned bmf

Back