Gagging for it (SCO Thread v. 29) Update Mueller Report Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over under...

How many yellows or bans in the next 48 hours ...

..?

Literally Hitler...oh wait wrong thread. It's cool it's out, but it's only the beginning with many more investigations ahead.
Got to keep investigating till you get the outcome you want.

I've been refreshing my news tabs every 30 seconds for the last 2 years. Coincidentally, by pure happenstance, I came across this strange story:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mu...ted-russia-probe-report-to-justice-department

Mueller submits long-awaited Russia probe report to Justice Department

Here's a Law and Crime article on it for good measure:
Read William Barr’s Letter to Congress, Confirming the End of Mueller’s Investigation

And so it was written.

Literally, it was written, and it's now it's been submitted.

Looks like this is the end of any "Russian Collusion" allegations. ...Or is it?

920x920.jpg

Discuss.

EDIT: Here's AG Barr's official letter (PDF) to Congress's judiciary committees notifying them of Mueller's completed investigation.

1-2ee92d8ce1.jpg

6dRqYCS.png

I guess I'll be glued to CNN on HDTV this weekend.
I can't even watch CNN on my tv cause the news crawl burns in the TV. I'll be watching on my laptop if anything good comes up. I'll stick to twitter

I feel more sorry for the trump fans who have spent the last two years arguing with guys who were very clearly trolling them about the Muller report. I'm more embarrassed for them than I am the anti trump trolls.

You cant get that time back yall. It's gone forever.

that's what is really sad -- a lot of anti-trump trolls were busy getting laid whilst trumpers posted abt 'lord tuck'

He loosened up on some sanctions today with NK so there is that. The last love letter he received must have been juicy
I wouldn't be shocked if Trump pretended to be his own PR manager and leaked a 3rd high profile paid off prostitute/Playmate he had sexual relations with to change the subject.

I've been refreshing my news tabs every 30 seconds for the last 2 years. Coincidentally, by pure happenstance, I came across this strange story:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mu...ted-russia-probe-report-to-justice-department

Mueller submits long-awaited Russia probe report to Justice Department

And so it was written.

Literally, it was written, and it's now it's been submitted.

Looks like this is the end of any "Russian Collusion" allegations. ...Or is it?

920x920.jpg

Discuss.

There's a lot of people out there that are really impressed with their particular special power of insight. They just know their the smartest person in the room.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...rand-jury-edition-fbi-raids-manafort.3589787/

1. Ham Socks
    Professional Fighter

xmrzEH5.gif

That is a tasty burger!

1. Trotsky
    Gold Belt
    I'm not really a gif guy. Don't think I've ever posted one here. But I do like this, so.
    giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Trotsky
If you wouldn't prefer your children marry a transgendered person than a Republican, you're not fit to be a parent. Just like I'd rather my child marry a disabled person than marry a serial killer.

I can't even watch CNN on my tv cause the news crawl burns in the TV. I'll be watching on my laptop if anything good comes up. I'll stick to twitter
This now is so serious they haven't taken a commercial break and I need to get something to eat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back