GAMBIT Movie (Gore Verbinski No Longer Directing; Lizzy Caplan Joins Cast)

Not hating Tatum taking on this role (Huge Gambit fan). The smooth talking ladies man persona might be something Tatum could handle.

Actually seems like a really good role for him. Glad they canceled it though did not want this to happen. Now Marvel can get this shit done the right way. Would be really great if Marvel did stand lone movies for each X-men and then an X-men movie at the end. Then go from there. Build this shit up just like Avengers.

Well don’t so much mind the movie being canceled as I feel MCU has its own vision and I trust that. Feel bad for Tatum though but who knows, maybe he ends up with a marvel role in some capacity.

That said, new wave of X-Men movies needs, in my opinion-

Mr. Sinister

Gambit

And a non-marginalized version of Cyclops

And I’ll be happy. I think MCU will do a great job with the casting and I’m looking forward to see whom they get.

This project is still open? It's been in pre-production for like 10 years now. I doubt it happens. Especially now that Disney owns Fox.

Edit: Didn't read post 381 intially. Oops.

I hope any Disney X-Men has a good Wolverine, Yukio, Silver Samurai, The Hand, Hellfire Club, Colossus, Nightcrawler, Dazzler, Longshot, Forge, basically the Chris Claremont John Byrne era.

95504.jpg

Fuck, I actually wanted to see it. Gambit is a pretty damn cool bastard. They wouldnt have needed to make it so big, just make a great story and the movie would have been awesome. I guess haters got what they wanted.
Well, from what I understand -- aside from New Mutants every Fox movie based on X-Men/FF/Deadpool is removed from schedule. At the same time, Noah Hawley who was supposed to direct Doctor Doom movie said if I'm not mistaken this June that he still in talks with Feige about fate of this movie.

I hope the X-men don’t even have some of the original members on the team. Iceman and Angel are awful comic book characters. One dude literally flies. Lulz

Colossus is another can. Dudes never won a fight since his creation. So sick of him.

I want the team to be something along these lines

Shadowcat
Rogue
Storm
Wolverine
Nightcrawler
Cannonball
Gambit
Beast
Jean Grey

I hope the X-men don’t even have some of the original members on the team. Iceman and Angel are awful comic book characters. One dude literally flies. Lulz

Colossus is another can. Dudes never won a fight since his creation. So sick of him.

Shadowcat
Rogue
Storm
Wolverine
Nightcrawler
Cannonball
Gambit
Beast
Jean Grey

You shut your whore mouth about Iceman. He kicks fucking ass. Especially when he said "you can be my wingman any time"

Wouldnt mind seeing a black Gambit, considering Diversity is a focus area these days, black Gambit would be pretty good.

Like in masters of sex?
are you implying that once you've seen a woman's breasts you never want to see them again?

I like repeat viewings and in different settings, but maybe that's just me :p

Shadowcat
Rogue
Storm
Wolverine
Nightcrawler
Cannonball
Gambit
Beast
Jean Grey
What about Jubilee? I just read she had a small role in the first three X-Men movies and Apocalypse but I legit can't remember her being in it. She doesn't have great powers but she was Wolverine's sidekick in the comics, I always liked her character.

would be nice to see Rogue depicted properly especially given she's the love interest for Gambit.

Personally I'd like to see Banshee too but you just know they would mess his character up again!

What about Jubilee? I just read she had a small role in the first three X-Men movies and Apocalypse but I legit can't remember her being in it. She doesn't have great powers but she was Wolverine's sidekick in the comics, I always liked her character.

would be nice to see Rogue depicted properly especially given she's the love interest for Gambit.

Personally I'd like to see Banshee too but you just know they would mess his character up again!

I enjoyed Xmen first class and I liked that banshee was even in it.

I always liked rogue and I also liked psylocke a lot. I would even like her on the team.

I enjoyed Xmen first class and I liked that banshee was even in it.

I always liked rogue and I also liked psylocke a lot. I would even like her on the team.
oh yeah Psylocke!! but played by someone suitable for the role of course. Her storylines were some of the darkest I ever read in X-Men comics, only Sugar Man disturbed me more.

x-men-sugarman.jpg

Wouldnt mind seeing a black Gambit, considering Diversity is a focus area these days, black Gambit would be pretty good.
You go to hell. You go to hell and die

Back